Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Just now, Scotty66 said:

Best of luck Brucey ol'son. 

Retirement is nearly there mate you hang in there and keep plugging away at it pal. 

Surely get the sack and another big pay off before retirement though.

The crowd can see it aint working but as usual our gaffers cant

Trust me I’m watching the game and the only thing that needs talking about is the manager. Stealing a living in football at Albion.

Bruce should have gone last May, let’s hope he’s gone soon.

The same old same old subs of Reach and Phillips, no variety, its just like for like and no improvement.

banderasgif.gif

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

Getting the sack is inevitable. 

The lazy fuck will then retire as he can't be, and never has been, arsed with learning any new methods. 

Till then, roll ya sleeves up fella. 

Only after he’s dusted himself dooooooon

6 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Getting the sack is inevitable. 

The lazy fuck will then retire as he can't be, and never has been, arsed with learning any new methods. 

Till then, roll ya sleeves up fella. 

He should be forced to give the money to a charity in Birmingham if he is sacked.

Fat cabbage head doesn’t need anymore money to live out his limited future years.

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

But I thought we were idiots for not giving him more time and calling him a cabbage-head. Starting to question whether we may have been right 

We were all right the moment it was first announced that he was on Mike's list. Part of me still doesn't believe it actually happened :lol:

Feel for him, he’s in an impossible situation with those fans and their constant death threats towards him. If he was a lesser man he’d walk away but he’ll keep turning up for work trying to turn them around from the free fall which he inherited.