Steve Bruce Roadshow: Dates in Hexham and Blackpool announced.

David Edgar

19 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Good to know football clubs have finally cottoned on and stopped hiring him though. Doesn't get mentioned for any jobs now when it wasn't 3years ago that he was the man to take us forwad, shouldn't have been sacked and we were wrong to want rid.

image.thumb.png.eb1bfa073400c58cda123e7ab8373f8b.png

2 hours ago, Abacus said:

[emoji38]

Someone should show them when they met for the first time and obviously didn't have a clue who each other were.

Still, he's the most important English manager in the last ... 100 years

Cartel even had Arteta trolling us!

Edited by PauloGeordio

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Cartel even had Arteta trolling us!

Sweet Jesus - I had forgot about that quote [emoji38]

I hate the Lego-headed tosser even more now!

“Steve Bruce is one of the most important managers England has had in the last hundred years"

[emoji38]

Edited by Paully

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus - I had forgot about that post [emoji38]

“Steve Bruce is one of the most important managers England has had in the last hundred years"

[emoji38]

Outstanding wasn’t it [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus - I had forgot about that quote [emoji38]

[emoji38]

In normal circumstances I’d presume that as Arteta is speaking a 2nd language he’d accidentally used “important” when he meant “impotent”

But nah, the whinging lego heeded cunt didn’t did he 

Edited by bobbydazzla

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wonder if he negotiated a clause that he doesn’t have to attend training. 

*The training pitch.

He will "manage" the club restaurant with diligence.

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

In normal circumstances I’d presume that as Arteta is speaking a 2nd language he’d accidentally used “important” when he meant “impotent”

But nah, the whinging lego heeded cunt didn’t did he 

He might have done, like that time he mixed up disgrace with the Spanish word for misfortune. Cunt.

9 hours ago, Abacus said:

[emoji38]

Someone should show them when they met for the first time and obviously didn't have a clue who each other were.

Still, he's the most important English manager in the last ... 100 years

Bless. They think he has ideas.

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wonder if he negotiated a clause that he doesn’t have to attend training. 

He'll get those two fuck nuggets that follow him around everywhere to take the training.

Whoever wrote this: https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2024/september/04/steve-bruce--career-to-date/

The bit about his time at Hull:

In the Premier League he achieved a club record of 37 points for the Tigers as they beat the drop to stay in the league. (A "club record" of 37 points, beating the previous two attempts of 35 (stayed up skin of their teeth) and 30 where they were relegated :lol:)

Alongside his achievements in the league, he also managed the Tigers to an FA Cup Final where they would ultimately lose to Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal in extra-time.  (No mention of them going 2-0 up and blowing the lead here)

With Arsenal already being in the Champions League due to their league position, Hull qualified for Europe for the first time in the Club’s history due to being runners-up in the FA Cup.  Unfortunately for Bruce and Hull the following season saw them get relegated back down to the Championship, with European commitments not helping their league form. (Those pesky "European commitments" which consisted of four matches - scraping past a Slovakian side over two legs and then being dumped out by Lokeren over two legs. The date of the final European match? 28th August. By which point they had played precisely TWO games in the league :lol:)

Towards the end there was 'a bit of sparkle' at 'the top end of the pitch' was there?

I seem to recall us being dreadful and hurtling towards relegation, but my mind must be playing tricks.