Everton vs Newcastle: 17/03/2022 @ 19:45 (Amazon Prime)

Fantail Breeze

8 hours ago, GWN said:

Just been reading the pre match thread on Everton forum, they call us the horse punchers , they really are Scouse Mackems .

To be fair, one of our fans did actually punch a horse so we are ripe for that piss take :lol:

Hope we thrash these definitely been on the cards for us to do it to some one and the result and getting shafted against Chelsea might give us the extra motivation to do so. Win and we go up two places and will only be one point off 10th. 

I am sure Eddie has a gameplan and we will attack them whilst making it tough for them. I would like to see Maximan and Fraser on the team sheet to phscologically get them on the back foot from the start and also Big Joe to get a bit of muscle into the midfield. Big Chris will hopefully have a better game.

Bruno deffo starts since Jonjo is out, willock will also surely start.

We should do this lot!

Just now, buzza said:

I am sure Eddie has a gameplan and we will attack them whilst making it tough for them. I would like to see Maximan and Fraser on the team sheet to phscologically get them on the back foot from the start and also Big Joe to get a bit of muscle into the midfield. Big Chris will hopefully have a better game.

Bruno deffo starts since Jonjo is out, willock will also surely start.

We should do this lot!

would rather risk Joe Linton for this game and win it. if we win this one we are literally safe

Hi everybody, 

Is it 100% confirmed that Joelinton won't play at all ? I am new to the forum and I have no idea where to find the info about the full squad group for today's match.

Cheers !

Just now, TSP18 said:

Hi everybody, 

Is it 100% confirmed that Joelinton won't play at all ? I am new to the forum and I have no idea where to find the info about the full squad group for today's match.

Cheers !

Not ruled out fully, he was described as touch and go for the match yesterday 

1 minute ago, TSP18 said:

Hi everybody, 

Cheers !

Nope, just ‘touch and go’ with likely a last minute decision. 

Just now, TSP18 said:

Thanks @Manxst @SUPERTOON for the info ! And just like that, I was taught a new English expression "touch and go".

It means you touch Joelinton and run as fast as you can.