sunderland

Big River

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

I'm good mates with Mel who owns Okkulo. He's NUFC daft and approached the club a while ago well before the takeover but they weren't interested. He's since been in contact with the new owners and they are interested and he's hoping to strike a deal with them before too long. He's in the States at the minute hoping to tie up a deal with New York Red Bulls.

Ah nice, that's really good information, thanks for sharing!

I'm not surprised one bit our illustrious previous owners declined their services but with things like this, it's certainly reason number one million and seven why we're in such a better place now. I can't wait to see how this progresses. 

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

If he had that much money you would think he'd give them a can each :laugh:

That's one of the least convincing taste tests I've ever seen. "Amazing!" [emoji38] 

The body language of the woman in purple also implies she's a hostage, and her lanyard suggests she's an employee.

Now, come on William, please stay sane for just long enough to convince the EFL.

Were all rooting for you.

(Although, I would say as friendly advice. If you really are a fantasist, then your fantasies are at quite a low bar re owning a bit of Sunderland. Even if it's not possible, it's still quite a surprisingly poor ambition for someone who can just make up their wildest fantasies in their own head.)

Wtf is a matter with the mlf's? first they'd never except money from the Saudis , hahaha like fuck they wouldn't .

Do they want SD and CM to stay now?

Is the crypto zztop impersonation fella not what they want?

All they need now is Ashley sniffing around,

That'll finish off the window licking retards on that RTG pos  .

On 10/06/2022 at 15:46, RS said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/inside-story-death-tynesides-most-4037054.amp

sorry chronic link. 

on the tramp vein do any wallsenders remember Suzy the tramp?  Was quite a common sight on the coast road path in the 70’s-80’s

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10216491180352330&set=gm.4818728961519726

Guest HTT II

I hope no-one from here is posting as a MAG on there, some of the posting from so-called Toon fans is embarrassing and why would someone go on there to constantly be called a terrorist, rapist, murderer and 9/11 bomber is beyond me. They are deranged over there and the faux outrage is actually mind blowing at times.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Ben said:

My Makem mate reckons Ross Stewart is off to Rangers, nice start to the window for them.

But…

Sunderland are a massive club!

58 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I hope no-one from here is posting as a MAG on there, some of the posting from so-called Toon fans is embarrassing and why would someone go on there to constantly be called a terrorist, rapist, murderer and 9/11 bomber is beyond me. They are deranged over there and the faux outrage is actually mind blowing at times.

Those NUFC fans who actively participate on RTG are a bunch of cucks and simps. They should be disowned and no longer be allowed to tarnish our name.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

The ‘maginpeace’ bloke was a regular poster on the true faith fb site - he went over to post on RTG when that dopey bastard Curry was doing the flyover banner to do a weird Geordie Pontius Pilate act - full-on ‘nowt to do with us’.

Fuck knows why he’s continued posting on there for years, making weird statements while being attacked irrespective of what he says.  Every single one of those mags on there are fucking peculiar - they’re not even competent wind-up merchants; half the knackers on RTG are like coiled springs, I get the distinct impression that some of them are on the verge of going Michael Douglas in Falling Down, yet the mags on there still can’t really get them to bite.  Embarrassing stuff. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The ‘maginpeace’ bloke was a regular poster on the true faith fb site - he went over to post on RTG when that dopey bastard Curry was doing the flyover banner to do a weird Geordie Pontius Pilate act - full-on ‘nowt to do with us’.

Fuck knows why he’s continued posting on there for years, making weird statements while being attacked irrespective of what he says.  Every single one of those mags on there are fucking peculiar - they’re not even competent wind-up merchants; half the knackers on RTG are like coiled springs, I get the distinct impression that some of them are on the verge of going Michael Douglas in Falling Down, yet the mags on there still can’t really get them to bite.  Embarrassing stuff. 

One of my fave films!

26 minutes ago, HTT II said:

One of my fave films!

Yeah, it’s a cracking film.  I can just imagine some of the dippy RTG clowns are on the verge of walking into their local chippy with an air rifle and complaining that the cheesy chips they’ve ordered looks nothing like the portion on the picture on the wall

Edited by TheBrownBottle

Given their world view and concern for human rights, they are pretty quiet on the British Gov human trafficking to Rwanda policy.

I'd have thought they would be on the streets demonstrating about the Rwandan human rights record on torture, activist disappearances, lack of free press, abortion rights etc  

Brexittown must be in turmoil, hating immigrants whilst simultaneously being staunch upholders of human rights

some astonishing claims being made over on RTG:

Whatever people think of our team, the club, we ARE the best supported team in the whole of the EFL

We're the biggest club by some distance in the Championship, there's no disputing that.

Guest HTT II
Just now, sleazy said:

Sunlans a massive club…

2 hours ago, sleazy said:

Sheffield Wednesday are bigger than them.

Derby are arguably bigger than them, and that’s 2 teams from the division below where they have just came from.

You could also say the same about Fulham.