sunderland in the EFL

Big River

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Must absolutely fucking suck being these lot. I'm sure at some point they'll come to terms with it. 

They won’t come to terms with it, even on their death bed. It’s just that they won’t be able to whinge on anymore!

"Can’t wait for next season when hopefully teams like Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea at least make a fist of the top 4? Some strong opposition in the CL will also be most welcome." (Joey Joe Jo Shabadoo)

copium much?

Be a right laugh watching your hated rivals playing at the highest level of club football, beyond what you will ever experience, because three other clubs will be a stronger challenge to their quest to finish in the top4 (also beyond what your will ever experience). Just the cure for losing to Rotherham and Stoke that like.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Ive got a theory that the more you hate and winge about another club, it has a detrimental affect on your own club, like karma. If this was true the mackems still couldn't resist because they love to hate Newcastle more than they love to love Sunderland. 

For me they could quite easily not exist 

2 hours ago, GWN said:

I’ve been thrown off 2 threads the petty cunts for zip 

I'm on a ban again. One of them mentioned that a mod was a misogynist, I said don't forget about the ethnic slurs he uses too and that was that.

If they're so touchy about their history of using racist language being mentioned, maybe don't use it in the first place? Very strange bunch, I'm glad the likes of them are clearly suffering so much

15 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

"Can’t wait for next season when hopefully teams like Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea at least make a fist of the top 4? Some strong opposition in the CL will also be most welcome." (Joey Joe Jo Shabadoo)

Ive never known a fanbase to so quickly drop to their knees and suck off the establishment as these fucking simps. 

16 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

copium much?

Be a right laugh watching your hated rivals playing at the highest level of club football, beyond what you will ever experience, because three other clubs will be a stronger challenge to their quest to finish in the top4 (also beyond what your will ever experience). Just the cure for losing to Rotherham and Stoke that like.

How can we have strong CL opposition when we won't be in the CL?

October 2021 - They haven't even filled out Companies House documents correctly.  Something seems up with these buyers

November 2021 - Howe is shite, he took Bournemouth down. Careful what you wish for mags

January 2022 - They've spent all of this money on shite and they'll still be relegated

June 2022 - These players are unknowns, they'll be shite again next season and Howe will be hounded out

September 2022 - £60m+ for Isak is mental, he only scored 4 goals last season.  He'll do nowt.

November 2022 - This is only temporary form, they'll fall down the table soon

January 2023 - They lost to Sheffield Wednesday and £45m for Gordon is a massive waste of money, they'll be hounding Howe out soon

February 2023 - See, Liverpool are closing in.  They'll probably end up 7th/8th will be a colossal failure

March 2023 - Man Utd and Spurs have picked up now.  5th/6th is where they'll be which will be an embarrassment considering where they are

April 2023 - Who cares if they get in the Champions League, they'll get battered every game.

I'll have no doubt missed some out.

Edited by Sima

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

October 2021 - They haven't even filled out Companies House documents correctly.  Something seems up with these buyers

November 2021 - Howe is shite, he took Bournemouth down. Careful what you wish for mags

January 2022 - They've spent all of this money on shite and they'll still be relegated

June 2022 - These players are unknowns, they'll be shite again next season and Howe will be hounded out

September 2022 - £60m+ for Isak is mental, he only scored 4 goals last season.  He'll do nowt.

January 2023 - They lost to Sheffield Wednesday and £45m for Gordon is a massive waste of money, they'll be hounding Howe out soon

February 2023 - See, Liverpool are closing in.  They'll probably end up 7th/8th will be a colossal failure

March 2023 - Man Utd and Spurs have picked up now.  5th/6th is where they'll be which will be an embarrassment considering where they are

April 2023 - Who cares if they get in the Champions League, they'll get battered every game.

UK-Saudi relationships will break down and we’ll end up sanctioned like Chelsea.

3 hours ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

UK-Saudi relationships will break down and we’ll end up sanctioned like Chelsea.

Aye, but I’d have to put that in for every week.

4 hours ago, Sima said:

On the Champions League front I’d happily just get 3rd so we drop into Europa to go on a run and win that.

Still got a relatively decent chance of making the play-offs I reckon. The teams directly above play each other over the next few match days, whereas these have 3 very winnable games coming up. 

Both good results for them so far today as well.