sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, jack j said:

Ready to Groom banned all comment on it

I'll expect their away end at Burnley to be belting he shags who he wants out like they did With Johnson

Banned all comment have they? That's strange because I remember page after page of sheer outrage on there when Joelinton had 1 glass of wine too many.

31 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Can't understand why these kids can't keep their  flies up especially when they have a career, that most of us would crawl over glass to have the opportunity.

Fame and wealth can make some feel untouchable.

3 hours ago, Nine said:

Won’t be their fault as he was on loan at Lincoln at the time 

Offence allegedly occurred in Washington, they may have to give up claim to that part of "greater Sunderland" O0

20 minutes ago, madras said:

Fame and wealth can make some feel untouchable.

That's why young lads should be taught at the academies, about how to go on in life in the right way. Mind, I've often wondered if do be a pro these days, you have to be an arrogant and self-centered bellend?

9 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

That's why young lads should be taught at the academies, about how to go on in life in the right way. Mind, I've often wondered if do be a pro these days, you have to be an arrogant and self-centered bellend?

Very different  in Germamy from what I've read/listened to.

9 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Agreed, and I am aware that some universities now run seminars on being drunk not being an excuse for sexual assault etc.  Still though, it instinctively seems wrong the notion that someone would think rape is ok unless specifically instructed not to rape.

why the fuck would we be fumimg at their capacity being higher than ours.

i dont even know what their current capacity is.

fill their gtound.. i dont care.

and that "giving away 10k ST's". how long did that go on for?

38 minutes ago, huss9 said:

They seem to conveniently ignore that the average that season before Ashley give the tickets away was over 46,000. An average that they have onlly improved on (just) twice in the last 60 years or so.

Their self acclaimed average of 38,000 this season is the biggest myth going. The huge numbers of gaps within their ground for games is full testament to this. Quite a few of their gates there is not even 30,000 in the ground never mind anywhere near 38,000. 

Edited by et tu brute

14 minutes ago, huss9 said:

Are they giving away that they've been bothered for most of the last half century about us having a bigger ground or do they think being crushed by your 'rivals' having a bigger, less attended, stadium applies specifically somehow to us?

There going with the 38,000 crowds the club claim to be getting as the basis for this too. Fulham looked better attended than most games yet mysteriously was 10,000 down on normal. I thought they'd learned the lesson that extending stadiums on the basis of one season of manufactured gates wasn't a good idea after the last time and the subsequent state they've been in ever since.

Get a heedache trying figure these c*nts out I do.

31 minutes ago, huss9 said:

Fuming?!  I'd be laughing my balls off to see what a half-arsed cheap plastic extension they could add to what already looks like a run-down depresso-dome surrounded by windswept industrial units. I mean why would they? Well, there is one reason...

"Why sit watching champo matches in a half empty 49000 ground when we could have a two-thirds empty 63000 ground marras?"

"Err, what the fuck for?"

"It'll annoy the mags"

"DO IT!"

6 hours ago, huss9 said:

Turned out to be 4 games [emoji38]

21 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

:2funny:

"I am absolutely furious about this"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sky.1603707/

Didn't the netflix series didn't put Sunderland on the map to the point they have lads fans in Papua New Guinea and everywhere else and Dell, and everyone else, interested in buying them?

Some lass on Sky, presumably British born and bred, doesn't even know where they are.

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Didn't the netflix series didn't put Sunderland on the map to the point they have lads fans in Papua New Guinea and everywhere else and Dell, and everyone else, interested in buying them?

Some lass on Sky, presumably British born and bred, doesn't even know where they are.

Fucking hell, that video in there walking with a bag of dog shit.