sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, The Fountain said:

Few Mackems saying they want Man Utd try and get Howe if Ten Haag is sacked.

Bit of a change from two years ago when Howe was a joke appointment and would take us down??

We'd only go and replace him with Pep or Zidane anyway.  

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Seen a few posts discussing how many of Man Utd's starting XI last night would get into their team.

Answer - all of them.  Well, maybe not that joker Hannibal.

I love how short their memories are.  A Man Utd reserve loanee was their stand-out player last season

2 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Balls to them...they're light years behind, and it would take a miracle for them to get anywhere near us now. I mean dropping all of FFP restrictions and them being taken over by the mythical Sunderland fan with a few billion to spare. They are only rivals in the local sense of the word now. 

Kind of like a flea on a cat or dog...yes aware of it and a minor irritation but nothing anyone could realistically take serious as a threat. 

At present they're nothing to us. Their sole claim to superiority is based on our debatable ownership, while theirs is based on a young lad who does not at present have the resources to contribute anything remotely required for a top league club.

Yep, and I’m going to continue laughing at the dopey sods.  I used to passively laugh at them - but after the Ashley era, balls to that.  I want their noses rubbed in their own shite like a bad owner training a puppy

Their match thread on us hasn't been parsnipped yet, made for delightful reading

They thought the Havertz tackle was funny and it was hilarious how 3 of our players got booked, they were delighted

Then they were raging because Bruno didn't get sent off, they started to question VAR (ironically they didn't question it for the Havertz tackle)

Then the goal, the rage went to a level we've never seen before, the same VAR that didn't send off Havertz was now corrupt and we've paid them, etc etc and we are shite and jammy

Loved reading it because I can sense the hurt and long may it continue

A lot of posts on RTG saying "the mags aren't even a rival anymore"

They've got that right :lol:

Rival; noun

a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.

Scratching around in the lower divisions certainly is not the same objective as trying to finish top four with a European campaign on the side.

All they have is "Saudi sportswashing", they're completely broken and it's absolutely delicious. Cry more you stinking ugly troglodyte bastards.

Roker Magic: of course it is. Its just a hell of a lot of Sunderland fans will argue that Newcastle fans are obsessed with us when we are just as obsessed with them. I cant be arsed to go and look on their forum but it would be interested to see how many replies there are on our match threads"

get ready.jpg

Wondered if they'd taken our win, unrelated to them, in their stride, particularly badly, or normally and see were pro Hamas and pro Nazi because we won a game of football.

So just the normal reaction then.

Screenshot2023-11-04at22-21-26NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Autumn2023.thumb.png.1a4074c8fbd4610d22df7ae6d1be2ee2.pngScreenshot2023-11-04at22-19-16NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Autumn2023.thumb.png.3333918830984de8e510335a6c2ecd48.png

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

Wondered if they'd taken our win, unrelated to them, in their stride, particularly badly, or normally and see were pro Hamas and pro Nazi because we won a game of football.

So just the normal reaction then.

Screenshot2023-11-04at22-21-26NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Autumn2023.thumb.png.1a4074c8fbd4610d22df7ae6d1be2ee2.pngScreenshot2023-11-04at22-19-16NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Autumn2023.thumb.png.3333918830984de8e510335a6c2ecd48.png

Once again, this shows why we call them Sad Mackem Bastards.

It's the most appropriate nickname ever.

10 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Roker Magic: of course it is. Its just a hell of a lot of Sunderland fans will argue that Newcastle fans are obsessed with us when we are just as obsessed with them. I cant be arsed to go and look on their forum but it would be interested to see how many replies there are on our match threads"

get ready.jpg

Thread for their match? Good one. I think there wasn’t a single comment in this thread in the 90 minutes they were playing.

I was watching Sky Sports News yesterday watching the 3 o'clock scores, the young lady covering Sunderland was having organisms about how well Sunderland were playing before Swansea went down to 10 men hardly a peep  afterwards apart from a big grin when Swansea missed a penalty. Its not just Sunderland, Sky doesn't do impartiality  

3 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

I was watching Sky Sports News yesterday watching the 3 o'clock scores, the young lady covering Sunderland was having organisms about how well Sunderland were playing before Swansea went down to 10 men hardly a peep  afterwards apart from a big grin when Swansea missed a penalty. Its not just Sunderland, Sky doesn't do impartiality  

I noticed the grin after the pen miss, and assumed the Welsh lady must have been a Cardiff fan, but turns out Abigail Davies is actually a big Swansea fan, her Twitter handle is even Swanabi, so pretty bizarre. Unless she was purposely trying hard to be the opposite of biased, especially against a side who will have one of the larger followings in that league.

28 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I noticed the grin after the pen miss, and assumed the Welsh lady must have been a Cardiff fan, but turns out Abigail Davies is actually a big Swansea fan, her Twitter handle is even Swanabi, so pretty bizarre. Unless she was purposely trying hard to be the opposite of biased, especially against a side who will have one of the larger followings in that league.

Wow very strange

1 hour ago, Paullow said:

in that Yewniverse marra :thup: