sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They still don’t understand or perhaps, want to understand, what the 110k petition was asking for. 

Their narrative is that it was demanding the takeover be approved when it was simply asking for transparency and a decision.

RAWK aren’t very happy either Everyone has convinced themselves that we’ll get Neves for a bag of sugar

and take the piss on a regular basis. We’re just not going do that.

33 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Any reason they still call it the Premiership?

I don't know which it is to be fair. Its why I go with "The Prem" most of the time.

Edited by madras

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

It is The Premier League.

I'll forget in 5mins because it doesn't really matter a great deal. I say the Premier league, premiership, the Prem whichever, everyone knows what I mean.

Edited by madras

6 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Some are not wanting promotion [emoji38]. The realism and faux outrage continues to ramp. They're certainly not laughing now like they were three years ago that's for sure. 

Aye that'll be right. Imagine come April and they're on the cusp of a Play Off place they'll all start cheering for the opposition to stop the unthinkable happening :lol:

I think then I'd be asking myself what the point is if I'd rather be watching my club fester in the lower leagues and hemorrhaging money week after week.

15 hours ago, madras said:

Interestingly one of the lesser Mackems at work today was weaving some story about their owner soon having access to the fortune not just the interest off it and that they'll be able to compete.

So it's bad bad bad only when it's us.

? 

9 hours ago, madras said:

I'll forget in 5mins because it doesn't really matter a great deal. I say the Premier league, premiership, the Prem whichever, everyone knows what I mean.

Really not important at all....Premier League, Premiership, 1st league....everyone knows what is meant by it, so I'd say that ranks about 999th most important things to discuss. Hell, my grandad still calls it Top league

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye it is like going back in time the few times I’ve had to venture that way.

I do have the misfortune of working in Sunderland at the minute, and it is like I've stepped into "Back to the Future" every day. It's like 93-95 every day

This^^^ Especially the head-choppers because they are so blatant.
Far from becoming everybody's second favourite team, the Mags are going to end up despised all over the world.
I can't wait to get back to the prem so we can have televised derby games and know that we have hundreds of millions of supporters worldwide backing the Lads! 

Nationwide fans in peace incoming [emoji38]