sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Amazing how they happily took the "blood money", a meagre £17k for them to roll over and have their bellies tickled.

I'm a bit confused because I thought mackems were a different, special breed who's heads would never be turned by dirty oil money? They definitely said that didn't they?

Their fans seem to be completely disintegrating and have turned on each other, the manager and the owner in the course of about 6 hours. This has pretty much broken them and it's brilliant to watch them a) rip each other apart and b) have it confirmed that their own vulnerabilities were brutally exposed today. They've hidden away in the third division for a few years whilst constantly reassuring themselves that they're still a big team playing brilliant football. They've patted themselves on the back as to the quality of the football they allegedly play and the superb level of support they give them but all of that was revealed to everyone with a functioning pair of eyes and ear today. 

They got battered today, it was a demolition and now they have no idea how to react or think so they're turning on their own, it's beautiful man

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Their fans seem to be completely disintegrating and have turned on each other, the manager and the owner in the course of about 6 hours. This has pretty much broken them.

Not going to lie, if they had won today, the same would have probably been true about our fanbase :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Menace said:

People mentioned that they hate derby day and would hate for them to get promoted - I am the complete opposite. I want them to get promoted just so they get twatted every single week, and we give them a hiding. I woulabsolutely love it. All they have to say is "sports washing" Majority of these spackers don't even know where Saudi Arabia is on a map.

Remover the awful word please. No need for it on here.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Not going to lie, if they had won today, the same would have probably been true about our fanbase :lol: 

Can't disagree :lol:

But that didn't happen. Some days you're the statue and some days you're the seagull :aww:

On 01/01/2024 at 14:18, LFEE said:

Don’t think they are too bad. RB looks their weak spot.

EH & Co must’ve seen what I saw last week. All our dangerous moments came attacking that area.

2nd goal killed them today. They miss Roberts as he always looks their best player when I’ve seen bits of them. Also seems like they’ve not had a centre forward for over a year which seems very odd.

1 minute ago, midds said:

But that didn't happen. Some days you're the statue and some days you're the seagull :aww:

God forbid you’re the seagull on Wearside.

1 minute ago, midds said:

In any comparison with mackems I have no desire to be the seagull thank you very much, if your the statue you are safe as they would miss

51 minutes ago, Crayola Kid said:

I would love hearing Paul Daniels do Phil Daniels part in Park Life!

You’ll like this...not a lot!

Debbie McGee wouldn’t have enjoyed being in the video near that danger Alex James though. Was surprised his name wasn’t in the Epstein papers tbh

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

EH & Co must’ve seen what I saw last week. All our dangerous moments came attacking that area.

O’Nien had spent most of his career jobbing around various positions, a poor man’s Stevie Watson. It would have been a dereliction of duty if we hadn’t had our players going at him and Hume who has been scraped out the Irish League.