sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

13 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Should they sack Beale I feel this would be an excellent opportunity for a young, up and coming BAME manager.

Aye right, I’m sure managing a club like Sunderland who’s fans turn on managers straight away, were beaten only by Millwall in bewwing & dropping the BLM protests, and who’s official supporters group is ran by signed up EDL racists is a fucking fantastic opportunity for any BAME manager.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

They have a relatively favourable run of games coming up, playing 5 of the bottom 10 in their next 6 games. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs again at the end of that.

Haven't they got most the top ten away left though? They will no doubt pick up 10-12 points of the next 6 before the next slump. Rinse and repeat. They are surrounded by teams that at various stages of this season already have been in crisis and all in better form than them now

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

They have a relatively favourable run of games coming up, playing 5 of the bottom 10 in their next 6 games. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs again at the end of that.

What is this positive nonsense.

Send him to the dogs.

The groomers is magnificent this morning. Calling each other wankers for wanting Mowbray sacked, the manager criticising the toxic atmosphere, the Udinese model they allegedly follow needing changed to just spend their way out of the division. But overall it’s the Newcastle defeat and the bung the owners took to treat the mags well that’s the fault for everything now. 

Edited by RS

51 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Watford, Boro and Norwich wins would have them a more realistic 11th whilst a win for their arch rivals, Coventry, would see the ghost of Jimmy Hill laughing at the gap

IMG_5370.jpeg.ab30df463486f2e3f74fe908e74c42e5.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Should they sack Beale I feel this would be an excellent opportunity for a young, up and coming BAME manager.

Troy Deeney?

57 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Well they hate Barton already before his online meltdown so that works out great for them. Unfortunately their history of racially abusing their own stars doesn't bode well for anyone there

God knows how they're dealing with the conundrum that is Barton's burgeoning bromance with Tommy 5 names. 

20240101_203018.jpg

1 hour ago, 54 said:

If Uncle Tony's Birmingham give them a hiding they'll go nuclear.

Fans not attending and generally being shite excuse list 2024:

It hasn't been bad all seasons but its a lottery . I hear the singing from other areas but the " singing end " didn't work
What doesn't help ..
Time and day of kick off
Everyone I know is ill
4 out of 5 of us there last night are.
Our play has become dull and uninspiring .
An effort, a bit of flair ,grit ,a bad ref etc all fire the crowd up
I agree on booing but two of my gang were very negative last night and it's not like them
No boos mind ,just towards our effort and Beale

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye right, I’m sure managing a club like Sunderland who’s fans turn on managers straight away, were beaten only by Millwall in bewwing & dropping the BLM protests, and who’s official supporters group is ran by signed up EDL racists is a fucking fantastic opportunity for any BAME manager.

Is this true ?

29 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

Is this true ?

The weekend before the takeover they took a picture outside of the SOL with a flag saying that refugees were not welcome and with EDL like tags on it.

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Also this :lol: the tall tales are getting epic

Screenshot_20240120-192947.thumb.png.8082c12cd0b0d834c92590379bc42efc.png

The Newcastle players had an issue when a former manager tried to get them dancing to get them moving better.

Though that manager was Charlie Mitten and it was the 1950s, so times do move on.  Not on Wearside though, clearly

His (Beale's) record is probably similar to or better than every manager they've had since they got promoted under Keane 17years and four different owners ago. Wonder if its not just the club rather than a multitude of managers as that was achieved with a serious amount of no longer possible financial doping

Edited by Wolfcastle