sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

Much grumbling on groomers on why adidas are giving us so much love? I imagine they be in full blown green eyed monster mode. Also liberal throwing about of airports, families in tops and gravy.

40 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Much grumbling on groomers on why adidas are giving us so much love? I imagine they be in full blown green eyed monster mode. Also liberal throwing about of airports, families in tops and gravy.

Have they ever considered for a tiny moment, that we’re just massive? 

Aye, fans getting excited for football related things? Nah, not having it.

It’s ironic because I seem to recall when they were with Adidas, some people on RTG were saying that the stuff there was good and they reckon they could get none football fans to buy their merchandise because it was that good.

Dave Challinor has been very good at Stockport in fairness, and is the sort of manager a lot of Championship clubs should be looking to appoint tbh.

3 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Ah damn, I just bought a new Adidas top and then popped straight round to Greggs for a pie...  You can guess the rest!

:D 

Will be trending on RTG by lunchtime today!

(clearly I did not do this, it is just for comedic effect)

1 minute ago, pinkeye said:

Ah damn, I just bought a new Adidas top and then popped straight round to Greggs for a pie...  You can guess the rest!

:D 

Will be trending on RTG by lunchtime today!

(clearly I did not do this, it is just for comedic effect)

I had a mince dinna last night and had gravy all down my grey nufc hoodie, so maybe they have a point

Posted (edited)

Mackems trying to claim some kind of victory that our training top is red. It's deep red, not pink like your seats, big difference. 😂

Today is killing them. £80-110 a top flying out the doors and they can sell season tickets for just a little more or even find someone to manage them. 

Edited by Dokko

24 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Mackems trying to claim some kind of victory that our training top is red. It's deep red, not pink like your seats, big difference. 😂

Today is killing them. £80-110 a top flying out the doors and they can sell season tickets for just a little more or even find someone to manage them. 

Card, marra, season card 😉

6 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Read a post from someone at the airport and he had seen "22 Newcastle tops and only 5 were bairns"

I mean, you're off on holiday and the first thing you do is count people wearing football shirts and separate them into age groups. Their lass will be hoping the flight is cancelled. 

27 minutes ago, KennyUtd said:

Read a post from someone at the airport and he had seen "22 Newcastle tops and only 5 were bairns"

I mean, you're off on holiday and the first thing you do is count people wearing football shirts and separate them into age groups. Their lass will be hoping the flight is cancelled. 

Disingenuous cunts, them lot. Was none of that when they were Top DogsCkQOYpLXEAAZCaN.thumb.jpg.9f48af1f6b2ef28c546c3525faf23b3d.jpg

10 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Disingenuous cunts, them lot. Was none of that when they were Top DogsCkQOYpLXEAAZCaN.thumb.jpg.9f48af1f6b2ef28c546c3525faf23b3d.jpg

So small time. 

19 hours ago, gdm said:

In fairness Robinson has St Mirren playing very well with a 5th place finish and in to Europe. Still, I imagine it’ll be an underwhelming appointment 

I keep a close eye on St Mirren and have been doing a few games a season for years...when there's no toon game of course. I agree he's done well. Managed top league, top 6 finishes for the 1st time in decades in the last 2 seasons but i would argue they should have done better. Got a habit of losing to struggling sides like Ross County and St Johnstone etc. He'll do nowt in the championship.

6 hours ago, Dokko said:

They're saying its a recylced Sunderland shirt from one of the league one seasons. Which means that was a recycled version of our Champions League days under Sir Bobby shirt. I appreciate the own-goaledness and reminder of the chasms between us.

39 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

They're saying its a recylced Sunderland shirt from one of the league one seasons. Which means that was a recycled version of our Champions League days under Sir Bobby shirt. I appreciate the own-goaledness and reminder of the chasms between us.

They’re absolutely pathetic and never learn, the complete fucking hicks.

4 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Our new kit launch has really hit them hard mind. Not sure why, but it has.

Highlights their own irrelevance that the major providers make an effort for us that they’ll never have.

15 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Our new kit launch has really hit them hard mind. Not sure why, but it has.

Probably the fact you could buy their club for the amount spent on NUFC merch today.

29 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Highlights their own irrelevance that the major providers make an effort for us that they’ll never have.

We may have won nothing in what feels like forever, but could you imagine a kit reveal of similar stature for Sunderland?

I'm struggling tbh.

Who would it feature, where would it be shot, what memories would they hark back to?

We celebrate the region, and more specifically our club. We embrace the love we all have for the place, musicians and artists write songs about their affinity or memories of the place.

I just don't get that same civic pride when I think of Sunderland, could be wrong mind but other than vaux and ship building I've got nowt else :sad: