sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wish maginpeace would go away, like.

I'll raise you Biffo. Nearly every alleged NUFC supporter on there are absolute knackers. They either haven't got a clue about their own (alleged) club or pussy down when they start getting some stick. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

I'll raise you Biffo. Nearly every alleged NUFC supporter on there are absolute knackers. They either haven't got a clue about their own (alleged) club or pussy down when they start getting some stick. 

There’s plenty understandably who don’t want to move stadium, but he’s drivelling saying he doesn’t even want the stadium to be extended. If he’s on here I’d love to know the reasoning.

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

There’s plenty understandably who don’t want to move stadium, but he’s drivelling saying he doesn’t even want the stadium to be extended. If he’s on here I’d love to know the reasoning.

He comes across to me as more of a mackem fan than one of us. Maybe it's so he can 'fit in'. But it's not the first time he has talked a load of shite. 

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

He comes across to me as more of a mackem fan than one of us. Maybe it's so he can 'fit in'. But it's not the first time he has talked a load of shite. 

Imagine being the poor cunt on tinder to match with this needy dickhead. 

It’s pretty tragic how desperate they are for that Cisse story from about 10 years ago to be true.

The article was full of photoshopped images and disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

If it were true it would a) Have been carried by more than The Sun and The Mail who had their usual motives and b) He would have been hammered at every ground up and down the country.

Even they said fuck all when he played at their place.

Currently predicting who'll go up and who'll go down. Tbf they've not included themselves, much, in either group. 

Meanwhile on a Wigan thread, as per any attendance comparisons, 4k makes a world of difference.... 

Screenshot_20220704_073902.jpg

Screenshot_20220704_073255_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220704_073131_com.android.chrome.jpg

Of course being bang in the middle of Liverpool & Manchester and being a rugby league town doesn’t come into it. The fact that for the last 15 years or so Wigan have done pretty much exactly the same as Sunderland (with the bonus of a cup win) is a crazy achievement.

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

"The mags are desperate to be loved"

"Bilbao Black Cats de Feyenoord de fucking anyone who looks in our direction in peace FC"

Aye they keep coming up with this shite whilst creating multiple 'fan in peace' accounts. I personally couldn't give a shit if other supporters like or hate us. I actually find it funny seeing the jealous hate building up from other clubs support.

11 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Does someone want to tell them that they’re coming to play at Newcastle off their own back against the murderous regime?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bilbao-black-cats-athletic-club-bilbao.1583245/

"So what you're saying is that people aren't really that arsed about sportswashing at all then? Ultimately the football on the pitch comes first?

That basically contradicts everything that has been said on this messageboard for the past however many months. Bit hypocritical of us to point the finger at that lot for turning up and putting money into the Saudi coffers if we'd do exactly the same."

[emoji38]