sunderland in the EFL

Big River

It's all a coping mechanism, they can't bring themselves to credit any of our signings. They rubbished the Bruno signing by suggesting if he was any good better teams would have signed him

What's utterly mental though is that they have seen Bruno play and a lot of them still try to claim he's average, they are broken so they have to resort to such nonsense

Apparently Botman can't be good because he hasn't played for the Dutch National side, even though he's only 22 whilst Van Dijk was 24 when he made his debut for his country 

I hope we sign at least 2 more top players, it will destroy them and no doubt they'll plunge even deeper into nonsense to try and cope with it

15 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

It's all a coping mechanism, they can't bring themselves to credit any of our signings. They rubbished the Bruno signing by suggesting if he was any good better teams would have signed him

What's utterly mental though is that they have seen Bruno play and a lot of them still try to claim he's average, they are broken so they have to resort to such nonsense

Apparently Botman can't be good because he hasn't played for the Dutch National side, even though he's only 22 whilst Van Dijk was 24 when he made his debut for his country 

I hope we sign at least 2 more top players, it will destroy them and no doubt they'll plunge even deeper into nonsense to try and cope with it

They rock back and forth constantly between shit signings and faux outrage, they will end up getting dizzy. They're totally broken and this is just the very start

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I've never known a set of fans so in thrall of 'the big clubs', so utterly on their knees and gaping their gobs open to suck some 'big 6' (or German/Italian/Spanish equivalent) dick and accept their place at the bottom of the pile. "wey he cannit be good if nen of the big clubs wanted him". Servile cunts, accepting their place and rotting in the lower leagues, no wonder their shit club, and shit town, are in such a state. 

Meanwhile, we just beat Milan to Botman. So....suck on that you salty fuckers. PS Exiles a noncy perv, I've seen his Twitter profile. Yikes.

It is hilarious how they now trawl the internet every day in a desperate search for kindred spirits who may think in a similar manner to them when it comes to NUFC. This is their football-supporting life now, utterly consumed by rage and envy of their neighbours. Thoroughly heartwarming. 

40 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

By their own logic every player they've ever signed and the best players they've ever signed are shit because the big clubs never wanted them.

And 90% of the time that would be the correct summation.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

It is hilarious how they now trawl the internet every day in a desperate search for kindred spirits who may think in a similar manner to them when it comes to NUFC. This is their football-supporting life now, utterly consumed by rage and envy of their neighbours. Thoroughly heartwarming. 

I think that is what is really upsetting them, the majority of the football world has just gotten on with it and they need everyone to despise us like they do

They've convinced themselves that all these signings (which are also shit in their minds, go figure) mean nothing to us because we are raging that everyone hates us

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Started following Exile on Twitter, blocked without even saying a word. :lol:

He’s started following me, even after openly laughing at him

Should start watching my letterbox?

Edited by Thomson Mouse

7 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I see Pete Graves has started the next meltdown on there

Seen that 😂 Hilariously angry at him. 

Mind they can't be blamed for using Casey & Burnsies twitter ramblings as examples of Mag stupidity. Open goals, really. 

Meanwhile...... 

Screenshot_20220629_074046.jpg

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Mind they can't be blamed for using Casey & Burnsies twitter ramblings as examples of Mag stupidity. Open goals, really. 

Meanwhile...... 

It's like when I was little, "we beat Everton, Everton beat Ipswich, Ipswich beat Liverpool, Liverpool won the European Cup so really we are the best team in Europe".

18 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Started following Exile on Twitter, blocked without even saying a word. :lol:

he blocked me for reminding him that he was using a social media platform that was invested in by a certain company called pif :gm's dummy: :D

Edited by Ken Boon

9 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Just had a thought, should Eriksen decide to sign for us it’ll tip this lot right over the edge. It would be a joy to behold.

If he does, he'll be considered shit and past it, if he rejects us then well it will be funny a world class player rejected us

They have all bases covered

8 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Meanwhile...... 

Stewart has played 36 mins for Scotland. They really are desperate to grasp anything to make them feel better 

17 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

I've never known a set of fans so in thrall of 'the big clubs', so utterly on their knees and gaping their gobs open to suck some 'big 6' (or German/Italian/Spanish equivalent) dick and accept their place at the bottom of the pile. "wey he cannit be good if nen of the big clubs wanted him". Servile cunts, accepting their place and rotting in the lower leagues, no wonder their shit club, and shit town, are in such a state. 

Meanwhile, we just beat Milan to Botman. So....suck on that you salty fuckers. PS Exiles a noncy perv, I've seen his Twitter profile. Yikes.

Heard that totally in Rik Mayall‘s ‘Rick’ Young Ones persona. Sounded good! 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Abacus said:

Jeff Hendrick has played 60 times for Ireland.

They can have him for free, if it settles this rivalry once and for all.

For free? That would be a piss take, at least give them some money for them to take him off our hands!

Edited by HTT II