sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, Chris_R said:

They just have to think the opposite of what we think. They then figure out the justification for it afterwards.

If we said grass was green they'd have to disagree instantly, then tie themselves in knots over why later.

You’d have the odd one saying their grass is greener than ours.

Next season is going to be so enjoyable with regards to laughing at the mackems.Their ‘mag at work’ will have a field day with them next season.

Just asked a Mackem (he resorts to human rights comments when anything Newcastle comes up) that I know on Discord "What would Sunderland fans have done if they woke up one morning and it was being reported PIF were taking over them?"

He said there would be a divide. Some would boycott.

Hmmm.

32 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Just asked a Mackem (he resorts to human rights comments when anything Newcastle comes up) that I know on Discord "What would Sunderland fans have done if they woke up one morning and it was being reported PIF were taking over them?"

Hmmm.

They have trouble getting any investment never mind PIF. There's a reason Donald is still stinking the place out and the French kid had to increase his shares. They were wanking themselves silly a couple of weeks ago with ITK shite that 'big investors' were coming on board. At least it has raised the faux outrage up a notch from its already very high level. 

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

Hmmm.

He's right to be fair, there would be a divide.

99.99% would be overjoyed, and 0.01% of them would consider the morality of the new owners.

Funny as fuck seeing most of them not wanting Armstrong because he is a 'mag'. He would be absolutely perfect for them in the Championship. I suppose, at least they can boo him, if he gets a loan move to another club and scores. Great to see them spending most of their money resigning players from last year also. 

10 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Funny as fuck seeing most of them not wanting Armstrong because he is a 'mag'. He would be absolutely perfect for them in the Championship. I suppose, at least they can boo him, if he gets a loan move to another club and scores. Great to see them spending most of their money resigning players from last year also. 

Ridiculous but not surprising. He’s class at that level. Suppose they’ve got the Loch Ness Drogba. 

On 07/07/2022 at 12:48, Paully said:

The hatred and bile is something else on there mind - just had a look and it seems to go up about 100 pages a week!

How any of our lot can be arsed posting on when you don't even have a debate - it's just "bloody money / Saudi United / owners are murderers / kill Yemen kids / have sex with with 12 year olds" blah blah etc is beyond me! I always laugh when I see posts stating that they would walk away from supporting them if they had our owners! Piss off man! Human rights has only been an issue on there since October 7th 2021!

I've got a lot of red and white mates with living in Hebburn (I was actually best man for one at the SOS dressed in red and white - the shit-house!) and 99% of them are nothing like the posters on there! 

I would’ve thought they saw that as a positive.

Not been on RTG since Sunday night but bored so had a mooch over and there's 76 pages been added! What the fuck has been going on for that much shite to be spewed. No doubt it'll be pages and pages of how we're murdering scum with the odd Exile tweet hoyed in so all his mates can pat him on the back

:icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r:

Mag on there says we were regularly in Europe in the 14years before Ashley

Mackems say this wasn't the case

Mag produces chart showing 94/95 96/97 97/98 98/99 99/00 02/03 03/04 04/05 06/07 (9 out of 14) we were (not even including the Intertoto)

Mackems switch to 'you cant use selective 14years' (even though its the most relevant) and ask 'what about the 14 years before the 14 years before Ashley' which includes the Heysel ban on English clubs and would otherwise include European football anyway.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Mag produces chart showing 94/95 96/97 97/98 98/99 99/00 02/03 03/04 04/05 06/07 (9 out of 14) we were (not even including the Intertoto)

Mackems switch to 'you cant use selective 14years' (even though its the most relevant) and ask 'what about the 14 years before the 14 years before Ashley' which includes the Heysel ban on English clubs and would otherwise include European football anyway.

Man City had a gap of 24yrs out of Europe, so obviously they can't say they are European regulars.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Yeah, just ignore the most recent 14 years (the most relevant as this is what Ashley followed on from) and use the 14 before that as it sounds better from a mackematics point of view.

There's literally no reasoning with them backwards inbreds, it's not even worth the hassle.

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

"hell is the impossibility of reason"

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 17-18-06 NUFC_Sportswashing - Summer 2022.png

I can feel mackematics being worked out and applied right now that'll somehow work out that this damning evidence means nothing.

53 minutes ago, Scoot said:

There's literally no reasoning with them backwards inbreds, it's not even worth the hassle.

I just think it's funny as fuck watching their faux outrage building and building as each week passes.

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I just think it's funny as fuck watching their faux outrage building and building as each week passed

I don't disagree with that at all.

Watching them pretend they're concerned about middle Eastern politics all of a sudden is rather amusing.

If the PIF packed up and left today, it would never be mentioned again on Ready to Groom. Yemen, 'Gays', 'murderers', 9/11, the lot. It would instantly evaporate into thin air and be totally forgot about. We know why and they know why. All they would have left is their misogyny towards Amanda Stavely, their anti-semitism towards the Reuben bros and their misogyny/racism twofer towards Chi Onwurah.

Despicable people, totally transparent in their motives and I'm loving how this is shredding their lives. Especially you Exile, you disgraceful piece of shit.

Edited by bhoywhonder

34 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

If the PIF packed up and left today, it would never be mentioned again on Ready to Groom. Yemen, 'Gays', 'murderers', 9/11, the lot. It would instantly evaporate into thin air and be totally forgot about. We know why and they know why. All they would have left is their misogyny towards Amanda Stavely, their anti-semitism towards the Reuben bros and their misogyny/racism twofer towards Chi Onwurah.

Despicable people, totally transparent in their motives and I'm loving how this is shredding their lives. Especially you Exile, you disgraceful piece of shit.

2CBB326F-866E-4DF4-82A5-F4A9E9E38A8E.gif.f168a461abc794cdde907d50275e8bbc.gif