sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

"Sad to hear we've lost Hetton" [emoji38]

It's like they imagine they're in Hitler's bunker desperately moving around imaginary tank brigades.

:lol:

"If Steiner attacks Mowbray gets us up, everything will be alright."

3 hours ago, loki679 said:

Baffles you?  Really?  They developed a deep hatred for a breakfast cereal because our manager of the time did an advert for it.

A breakfast cereal.

Bet they still can't bring themselves to eat a bowl of Frosties, even thouth They're GRRRREEEAAAATTTT!

I don't like sunderland never have, never will.

The thread " Forget about colours"  has upset me as my family have history involving cancer. 

Fair play to them for posting this. 

(i don't know if this has been posted before on this site, apologies if it has)

Check it out and do what you can, if you can.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/forget-about-colours.1590454/

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

The thread " Forget about colours"  has upset me as my family have history involving cancer. 

That's really great. Can't help from the USA.

20 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Bet they still can't bring themselves to eat a bowl of Frosties, even thouth They're GRRRREEEAAAATTTT!

Sugar puffs wasn't it ?

Edited by madras

10 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Aye great cause…lost my Mam to cancer when I was young, I’d have registered but I’m older than 55. 

1 hour ago, dave s said:

couple golden nuggets from an old thread i remembered on there 

0D5590E7-5D6F-4809-B2FF-6429C8C9D7A2.thumb.jpeg.44df20985b77b1fad7debd971fe0e7fe.jpeg

11DCE0F9-C34B-458D-8F6A-FD371E1E4BA2.thumb.jpeg.d4610b9d9667efa1d0f63e68ec126e6b.jpeg

Hello Mr garcia? Just checking in for your annual update on Sunderland...no Sunderland....the football team. You cheered us one once pissed in a bar to wind your mate up...no red & white.....not were not geordies....Well yes they're doing well...but they've blood...no blood...anyway...yes were still shite. Speak to you next year. 

Oh, sorry one last thing. How's our strongholds in california holding? Hello? Mr garcia? Nope..he's gone. Lovely Fella...can't wait to tell the lads. Ftm.

Edited by Dokko

1 hour ago, Bishops Finger said:

Hang on a minute they're Grrrrreeeeattt was Tony the tiger ....the mackems fell oot with that big 9' foot fucker the honey monster for having a kick about with Keegan and sharing a bowl of sugar puffs.

1 hour ago, Nun tumblers said:

Hang on a minute they're Grrrrreeeeattt was Tony the tiger ....the mackems fell oot with that big 9' foot fucker the honey monster for having a kick about with Keegan and sharing a bowl of sugar puffs.

I know mate. I don't know what made me think it was frosties haha. It's been a while. That's all I'm saying 

4 hours ago, Abacus said:

"Sad to hear we've lost Hetton" [emoji38]

It's like they imagine they're in Hitler's bunker desperately moving around imaginary tank brigades.

Sounds like an amend needs to be made to the Downfall clip.

2 hours ago, Sima said:

Sounds like an amend needs to be made to the Downfall clip.

504CCA64-51CC-4F48-8E39-A143633A00C7.thumb.jpeg.3d5d18aae67b7c5b4a6c8563078f2c0c.jpeg

‘And as the Generaloberst points out, three full divisions of Massive Lads Fans in Pelaw had to buy their kids Bruno G NUFC shirts for Christmas.  Even in Chester-le-Street we’ve received word from the local obergruppenfuhrer that Big Davey was in tears in the club because his laddie asked for Sugar Puffs for cereal …’

7 hours ago, Bishops Finger said:

I know mate. I don't know what made me think it was frosties haha. It's been a while. That's all I'm saying 

If we just keep saying it was random cereals, their options in the morning will be seriously reduced.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, fingers crossed for Henderson he was using the term ‘black’ to Gabriel as a way of calling him a scruff rather than a racially aggravated comment 

We were talking about things, inappropriate, our elders used to say back in the day. 

"you dirty arab" being a particular one we'd both heard as kids. 

14 minutes ago, Rocker said:

[emoji38] Fucking hell.

image.thumb.png.62c9f97451eccd8bf8f5e10eff0fbd09.png

clutching at fucking straws of the highest order this one mind .

wonder what they think of ST. Henderson, “shooowerly not Wor marra would be a racist ? He’s a MLF not a racist bewt boy.”