sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They’ve had a lot of favourable fixtures

Forest and Bournemouth both promoted at home
Promoted Fulham away (played against 10 men for 80 mins)
Brentford and Everton at home

I think they’ll finish top half maybe top 8 but their start has been very kind.

Conveniently forgetting Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Brighton, Thick fucker they're totally broken :lol:

4 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Not a great couple of days for the unwashed.Let’s not forget that they have a serious love-in with the Scouse mackems.

Every cloud though, turn the telly on now and see Huw Edwards on Bey Bey Sey One News at the famous Sunlin Glass Mewzeyum, putting Sunlin on the map.

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

I love how on their match threads they say we're obsessed with the likes of Pickford. Yous cunts are watching our game, and watch all our games, whos really obsessed?

And have a separate match thread for each game also

29 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They’ve had a lot of favourable fixtures

Forest and Bournemouth both promoted at home
Promoted Fulham away (played against 10 men for 80 mins)
Brentford and Everton at home

I think they’ll finish top half maybe top 8 but their start has been very kind.

Conveniently forgetting Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Brighton, Thick fucker they're totally broken :lol:

I read we were closer to the bottom than the top this week.

Not taking into account so were the 14 teams below us.

Also our points ratio if it continues wouldn't be very good at the end of the season....as oppose to the 14 teams below us?!

They've no idea how demented they are

8 minutes ago, Decky said:

I love how on their match threads they say we're obsessed with the likes of Pickford. Yous cunts are watching our game, and watch all our games, whos really obsessed?

Everton would've had more points against us in the last four or five years if Pickford wasn't absolutely obsessed with us.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Ideally we stuff Feyenoord 3-0 in the Europa Conference Final next season. 

Feyenoord binned them off a while back when they embarrassed themselves in Magaluf with a shared flag or something. I think they're trying to cosy up to Bilbao now.

Who next, Palermo? MLF cos they kicked off at us 20 years ago? Who the hell even cares?

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

Feyenoord binned them off a while back when they embarrassed themselves in Magaluf with a shared flag or something. I think they're trying to cosy up to Bilbao now.

Who next, Palermo? MLF cos they kicked off at us 20 years ago? Who the hell even cares?

Bilbao is off the cards now since they don't acknowledge them and Bilbao were clamouring for our attention when they played us 

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

Bilbao have already bombed them out when they were over here for the friendly. Stupid fuckers are desperate to cosy up to any daft bastards who talk to them.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Posted saying I thought they were talking about Bruno not Jordan Pickford when they were talking about a player getting a move to a top Serie A club or La Liga one. Didn't even make it past their Admin they're pathetic.

Go and get washed down now with domestos 👍🏼

29 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

Some European team that's done us over like Bastia in the 70s probably.

Sad Mackem Bastias has a nice ring to it

59 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

It's been a few pages since they made something up to make themselves feel a bit better.

:mackems:

"A family member just started work in Newcastle City centre, he's a Cockney, and he said all they go on about is Mackems" 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-213#post-37076466

Love a made up mackem story like. They need to do it more often. 

Bless them, this is hurting them, badly.[emoji38]

9 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

Bilbao have already bombed them out when they were over here for the friendly. Stupid fuckers are desperate to cosy up to any daft bastards who talk to them.

Their need for validation from other football fans is genuinely one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever come across. I remember the heady days of their ‘special relationship’ with Man United because Keane managed them and signed a load of shite from Old Trafford.

If I were constantly looking for the approval from fans of other clubs I think I’d eventually cotton on the fact it’s indicative of a deep seated inadequacy. Not these cunts. It’s never ending. And if there’s no evidence to suggest that they do have any sort of relationship with Feyenoord/Bilbao/Leyton Orient/Redcar U19s it’s because the evidence goes to another school.

Have some self respect for fucks sake. Meant to be grown adults over there.