sunderland in the EFL

Big River

32 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

The first response started well enough but, then he reverted to us being implicit in "been funded by money made literally exploiting people to death"

I had no idea you could make money doing that...  requires some deeper investigation!

1 hour ago, christ said:

Their need for validation from other football fans is genuinely one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever come across. I remember the heady days of their ‘special relationship’ with Man United because Keane managed them and signed a load of shite from Old Trafford.

If I were constantly looking for the approval from fans of other clubs I think I’d eventually cotton on the fact it’s indicative of a deep seated inadequacy. Not these cunts. It’s never ending. And if there’s no evidence to suggest that they do have any sort of relationship with Feyenoord/Bilbao/Leyton Orient/Redcar U19s it’s because the evidence goes to another school.

Have some self respect for fucks sake. Meant to be grown adults over there.

I don’t know why but NUFC have the most insecure fans in the world

Some of them are so desperate to be liked, by anyone, they’ll do and say owt for a pat on the head

If I was a Bond villain looking for brainwashed stooges I’d buy them in a heartbeat

Incredible.

Edited by Sima

9 hours ago, christ said:

Their need for validation from other football fans is genuinely one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever come across. I remember the heady days of their ‘special relationship’ with Man United because Keane managed them and signed a load of shite from Old Trafford.

If I were constantly looking for the approval from fans of other clubs I think I’d eventually cotton on the fact it’s indicative of a deep seated inadequacy. Not these cunts. It’s never ending. And if there’s no evidence to suggest that they do have any sort of relationship with Feyenoord/Bilbao/Leyton Orient/Redcar U19s it’s because the evidence goes to another school.

Have some self respect for fucks sake. Meant to be grown adults over there.

Do you not mean ‘a deep PINK seated inadequacy’ 

10 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Is it a thing that loads of our fans are attending their matches? They seem to think it is.

Without doubt some Newcastle United fans, have turned up at their away games, most likely a local Mag trying to wind them up over the last year or so. Maybe about 6 or 7 in total. 

I don't get it myself. It's not very "hard" or brave and nothing like the Gillingham "gloaters" game at Joker Park in 1987 :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Without doubt some Newcastle United fans, have turned up at their away games, most likely a local Mag trying to wind them up over the last year or so. Maybe about 6 or 7 in total. 

I don't get it myself. It's not very "hard" or brave and nothing like the Gillingham "gloaters" game at Joker Park in 1987 :laugh:

I quite enjoy the anger from the mackems when they post the photos.Anything that upsets the mackems is fine by me.

They really don’t get the ‘scouse mackem’ name do they. They seem to think it’s because we claim to have had similar success to Liverpool. They really are thick as fuck. Oh and every time we play them, their fans give our fans the runaround:2funny:. Fuck me it’s like Jackanory on crack on there.  

Have you seen this gem ?

"Conveniently forgetting the 16-18k crowds when Newcastle were in the wilderness I see, because ‘you’ll always be massive’, aye?"

"Mags dont do facts"  

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-218

:mackems:  

Here's a fact. A Mag fact 

96-21 

https://www.geordietimes.com/2012/10/nufc-v-safcaverage-gates1893-to-2012.html

31 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

They really don’t get the ‘scouse mackem’ name do they. They seem to think it’s because we claim to have had similar success to Liverpool. They really are thick as fuck. Oh and every time we play them, their fans give our fans the runaround:2funny:. Fuck me it’s like Jackanory on crack on there.  

That skylon is a total bullshitter. He was saying the other week he was going to the Shields ferry carry on until he got a late phone call :lol:

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

Have you seen this gem ?

"Conveniently forgetting the 16-18k crowds when Newcastle were in the wilderness I see, because ‘you’ll always be massive’, aye?"

"Mags dont do facts"  

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-218

:mackems:  

Here's a fact. A Mag fact 

96-21 

https://www.geordietimes.com/2012/10/nufc-v-safcaverage-gates1893-to-2012.html

Aye, I sent that to some cave dweller on farcebook a while ago, he vanished. It needs to go on there shitty forum just to shut the fuckers up once and for all on attendances. Our grounds capacity was a lot lower than their ground capacity too once the Leazes was gone. 

Quite a few of their numbskull fans followed us before the jumped the bandwagon when they were formed in 1993

Mags dont do facts

Back to this bollocks I see on rtg. Everyone supported sun'lin in the north east before 1993 (1992 i think he means) then everyone starting supporting Newcastle. They really do just keep repeating stuff until they all pass it off as fact don't they?[emoji38]