sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 20/12/2022 at 10:42, FloydianMag said:

Aye that used to be a MLF stronghold too

St Cuthbert, interred in MLF stronghold, The Venerable Bede Monkwearmouth and Jarrow, whole of County Durham is Land of Prince Bishops. I think Christianity, as we know it, is basically Makem too. Wonder if they are on some kind of modern crusade 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

St Cuthbert, interred in MLF stronghold, The Venerable Bede Monkwearmouth and Jarrow, whole of County Durham is Land of Prince Bishops. I think Christianity, as we know it, is basically Makem too. Wonder if they are on some kind of modern crusade 🤷‍♂️

All whilst they were part of the old kingdom of Northumbria……..fuck this Durham shite.

Surely the mackems' weird obsessions can't be that old?  Surely when the Vikings starting ravaging Northumbria we had some sort of unity?

*Checks the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle for the coming of the Vikings in 793 CE*

'Here were dreadful forewarnings come over the land of Northumbria, and woefully terrified the people: these were amazing sheets of lightning and whirlwinds, and fiery dragons were seen flying in the sky. A great famine soon followed these signs, and shortly after in the same year, on the sixth day before the ides of January, the woeful inroads of heathen men destroyed god’s church in Lindisfarne island by fierce robbery and slaughter. And Sicga died on the eighth day before the calends of March.

Oh, and Jarra is 95% MLF, and the Norsemen eat Sugar Puffs, the cunts'

The primary source has spoken, I guess.

Edited by TheBrownBottle

33 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

All whilst they were part of the old kingdom of Northumbria……..fuck this Durham shite.

Aye, but… but… 💡’Apparently’ the original Northumbrian flag was red and white (enough said…) until some morally defunct 1960’s gravy-stained councillor, no doubt propelled into power by blood money, changed the white to yellow, after a suspiciously unanimous vote in a smoke filled, and brown paper envelope strewn, office under the greasy shadows of the high level bridge. 

(…best I could do, but it might sound plausible in some quarters). 

Spoiler

Proof! 
E84B5B36-6CA0-495C-99ED-CDCDE1A73221.thumb.jpeg.435478e9288512c3e2766a9325b8ba91.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny
Radgy knackerism…

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

With all that going for them and apparently being the new Rome/Athens in ancient times, its almost incredible that they've degenerated into being considered an unpleasant backwater by everybody outside the backwater, having no identity and being a third rate club....then you experience the mackem mentality and it all makes sense.

There was this bloke called Ambrose Crowley way back when and he imported Belgian workers to work alongside his British lads in his factories in sunderland. Thing is, the mackems were apparently rather intolerant of these foreign workers and so he had to shift his base of operations to Winlaton (part of County Durham as I remember) who were much more welcoming. I'd regale you with a more in depth version, but it's been a while since I read the history. Pretty sure the book was The History of Blaydon where I read it. 

Ive spoken to a few of them about this and they’ve completely wiped it from their memories, it just didn’t happen. The few that admit to it point out how bad it had always been for them. They are an absolute one off

This from the Blackburn attendance thread about ASHLEY giving 10,000 tickets away. For one he didn't need to  (average was over 46,000 when he decided to do that) and secondly, that average is bigger than anything they have had in 20 years and only just beaten twice in over 50 years. Like fuck would I join up to post that, but if anyone is a 'sleeper' member on there, feel free to point that out to them.

The fuckers are still too thick to realise that there is a reason that their club lie about attendances, when it's plainly obvious there are mass gaps of thousands of seats empty every game (not a few hundred, thousands). Their yearly accounts for ticket prices over a number of years, clearly shows this. 

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Ive spoken to a few of them about this and they’ve completely wiped it from their memories, it just didn’t happen. The few that admit to it point out how bad it had always been for them. They are an absolute one off

This from the Blackburn attendance thread about ASHLEY giving 10,000 tickets away. For one he didn't need to  (average was over 46,000 when he decided to do that) and secondly, that average is bigger than anything they have had in 20 years and only just beaten twice in over 50 years. Like fuck would I join up to post that, but if anyone is a 'sleeper' member on there, feel free to point that out to them.

The fuckers are still too thick to realise that there is a reason that their club lie about attendances, when it's plainly obvious there are mass gaps of thousands of seats empty every game (not a few hundred, thousands). Their yearly accounts for ticket prices over a number of years, clearly shows this. 

They're not bothered about facts though, they just want to live a lie about everything safc and nufc related as the reality is too grim for them.

7 minutes ago, Scoot said:

They're not bothered about facts though, they just want to live a lie about everything safc and nufc related as the reality is too grim for them.

At they end of the day the facts are there in black and white. Same for the Tottenham 'fan in peace' who is having a go. Tottenham were formed after us, but if you take the average attendances of the two clubs from when they were formed, then we have averaged more than them also. 

Three more years and it will be the 100th time in 121 years we've had a higher average.

That they'd even open this arguement shows there's no reasoning with them.

As for Spurs

Spurs v Coventry 8/2/86 13,135 (actually more at reverse fixture)

Spurs v Liverpool 2/3/86 16,436

Spurs v West Brom 8/3/86 10,841

Spurs v Birmingham 16/4/86 9,359

Spurs v Aston Villa 3/5/86 14,845

Spurs v Southampton 8/5/86 13,036

Premier League:

Spurs v Wimbledon 24/11/93 17,744

Spurs v Aston Villa 2/3/94 17,452

Edited by Jonas

14 hours ago, The Bonk said:

I hope we play them in the FA Cup or the NE Top Sportswashing Dowgs Moral Superiority Battle Vase. Beating them in either will do for me.

I really hope we don't.  If you thought that Tranmere were bad for spending 90 minutes trying to cripple our players it would be 10 times worse if we played these cretins.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

As pointed out over the road on TT:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/8-years-ago-today.1596128/

Sportswashing, no?

They love it , they hate us, that’s the big issue let’s not ever forget it and let them whine with their fake sportswashing shite .

The NUFC thread is dead , it’s died on its arse in parsnip, why? Because not one of the cunts is bothered about sportswashing , it’s jealousy 100% and it’s been proved by moving the thread and no one is now interested.

Best thing was to ban toon fans , many of them, all they did was pounce on them for one reason only and they know it .

called out by themselves, fuck them [emoji38]

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Can't believe one of them said "no wonder they hate Johnson" with a straight face [emoji38]

Yes, football is why I hate Johnson. Nothing else.

As has been proven on numerous occasions that lot don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of casual noncing. They cheered him more once the allegations came out and RTG has harboured at least 3 nonces over the years that I know of.

They keep banging on about attendances and going on about the free season tickets and, in particular, that Oxford game.  They also choose to completely overlook a season from a similar era where they were getting crowds of 8k, so in an attempt to boost numbers they were letting people through the turnstiles for free.  They can keep bleating into their echo chamber all they like, it's a bucket of lies and Santa thinks that everyone on RTG is a massive cunt.

18 minutes ago, deejeck said:

They keep banging on about attendances and going on about the free season tickets and, in particular, that Oxford game.  They also choose to completely overlook a season from a similar era where they were getting crowds of 8k, so in an attempt to boost numbers they were letting people through the turnstiles for free.  They can keep bleating into their echo chamber all they like, it's a bucket of lies and Santa thinks that everyone on RTG is a massive cunt.

It's not only then though, it's now also. You can't tell me thousands of 'paying' fans are staying away each game, when you can easily see the official club's attendance is not demonstrated by the actual number of people in the ground. The fact they have weekly threads on attendances based on lies is laughable. Their accounts for income based on match day ticket sales show this also. 

Edited by et tu brute