sunderland in the EFL

Big River

10 hours ago, Dokko said:

Currently 33/1 to win promotion. Stuck a tenner on just in case. I haven't won a decent bet in 2 years. So that's them fucked.

You can get 66/1 on Skybet for them to 'win the playoffs' (someone else pointed it out the other day).

Either a mistake or stupidity on their part!

8 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

You can get 66/1 on Skybet for them to 'win the playoffs' (someone else pointed it out the other day).

Christ. Awesome spot. Just cashed out and put it straight on that.

Could get 2 x SAFC PL season 'cards' e-passes for a tenner. :lol:

Edited by Dokko

Just now, Dokko said:

Christ. Awesome spot. Just cashed out and put it straight on that.

I can't take the credit sadly. Somebody else in this thread spotted it the other day.

No doubt the cunts at SkyBet will try tell you that it was priced incorrectly if it wins like :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

It means if you stick a tenner on you get nowt back.

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

It means if you stick a tenner on you get nowt back.

I think it's definitely worth a go at 66/1. You could actually be within touching distance (or even in the playoffs) this time next week if you win your 2 very favourable home games whilst others play each other.

I know your home form is shite, but if you can get 4pts + going into the West Brom game you have a hell of a chance, which deserves huge credit given you've not got a striker. Hell, yous deserve credit for being this close despite not having a striker for so long.

1 minute ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I think it's definitely worth a go at 66/1. You could actually be within touching distance (or even in the playoffs) this time next week if you win your 2 very favourable home games whilst others play each other.

I know your home form is shite, but if you can get 4pts + going into the West Brom game you have a hell of a chance, which deserves huge credit given you've not got a striker. Hell, yous deserve credit for being this close despite not having a striker for so long.

Aye, always cashout as well. You'll make a decent chunk even if they get to the final and cashout before the event.

4 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Where can you find a price on us not to make the top 4? Or are you just considering backing Spurs?

Skybet. 3/1. Double with the 66/1 give the 267/1.

2 hours ago, frankpingel said:

100/1 on Betway for promotion? Must be an error.

Just used my £10 free bet and seems to have gone through no issue at 100s with Betway, thanks for heads up.

if just two of Blackburn, Millwall and Preston win two of their remaining 5games (6 in Blackburn's case) they'd require 10points, 3wins plus from 5 games and by far their best form of the season. Millwall and Preston are playing each other iirc so good chance one of them will be halfway to that.

Any other walk of life than football and you just cant see it.

30 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Just signed up to betway, selected £10 free bet, deposited £10, and not got the free bet. Do I need to spend the stake first?

Was gonna keep that for the national 

Yes I had to place a £10 bet 1st.