sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

Ok, You keep believing it's a Sunderland fan, in a Sunderland shirt that has never been produced, coincidentally at the same time and place that Brentford are playing at, in a shirt that's identical to the Brentford shirt that was released in 2018/19 [emoji38]

See above post :bluestar::D

4 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Brentford….

In fairness I couldn’t care less. It’s obviously just an exiled Sunlun fan having a bit fun, the same way some of ours do it. 

That's a bet daq sponsor. Shouldn't be hard to work out from that.

20 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Well we have only ever had one home shirt in the last 20 years that has no stripes on the sleeves, The back of that shirt however had no stripes - https://www.retrofootballkits.co.uk/fr/products/2019-20-sunderland-home-shirt-19-mcgeady-very-good-l

It's the Brentford 2019-20 shirt -https://www.footballkitarchive.com/brentford-2018-19-home-kit/

That Brentford kit you’ve linked above…have you seen the reverse? Not a chance- it hasn’t even got stripes!

IMG_1814.jpeg

End of the day, if anyone asked if I wanted to go watch a professional football game, even if it's the mackems in the USA, and I had no other plans, I'd go. 

Wouldn't wear my toon top, but clothing is optional. 

4 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

I mean, If you added the three pinstripes on the collar to shoulder, then yes it could be ours.

The fact you didn't know another shirt had no stripes on the sleeves tells me everything. My retro 1995 away shirt has no pinstripes either. 

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

The fact you didn't know another shirt had no stripes on the sleeves tells me everything. My retro 1995 away shirt has no pinstripes either. 

The 2015 kit has red and white stripes that lead from the neck line down the collar. I was referring to no kit being complete blank on the collar and sleeves.

21 minutes ago, Manxst said:

That Brentford kit you’ve linked above…have you seen the reverse? Not a chance- it hasn’t even got stripes!

IMG_1814.jpeg

Looks like they played in a few different ones this season, if you Youtube the Brentford season they play in stripes and also a blank red back.

Edited by TeddySAFC

15 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

The 2015 kit has red and white stripes that lead from the neck line down the collar. I was referring to no kit being complete blank on the collar and sleeves.

As I stated my retro 95 shirt has no addidas pinstripes on either, they are also addidas pinstripes on the area you mention. Its obviously a retro shirt. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

As I stated my retro 95 shirt has no addidas pinstripes on either, they are also addidas pinstripes on the area you mention. Its obviously a retro shirt. 

It's really not a retro shirt, It's a young lad in a Brentford shirt going to watch Brentford, walking alongside a bloke in coincidentally, the light blue away Brentford shirt.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

It's really not a retro shirt, It's a young lad in a Brentford shirt going to watch Brentford, walking alongside a bloke in coincidentally, the light blue away Brentford shirt.

Hide contents

You keep believing what you want. You didn't even know you had more than one shirt with no stripes on the sleeve. That's a retro 16 mackem shirt which was booed by quite a few fans who were also able to see the club crest

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, et tu brute said:

You keep believing what you want. You didn't even know you had more than one shirt with no stripes on the shirt. That's a retro 16 mackem shirt which was booed by quite a few fans who were also able to see the club crest

[emoji38] Have a good evening.

They're getting worked up now about our fans calling ASM "Maxi" like shortening a long name and referring to people by it is either a new discovery or another example of poor decorum that's beneath them

Catts for me like