sunderland in the EFL

Big River

19 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Stack originated in Newcastle, but was based off the Croydon box park.

Their initial location was actually on land owned and now being developed by the Rueben's. Even if SELA never sponsored us, Stack probably had the commercial ties to create a box park at SJP once the club had bought the land back. 

4 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-henderson….1611243/page-62#post-38756716

About to have a meltdown because their legend Hendo  just said he’ll ‘always be a red’ in his Liverpool leaving video.

Conflicting one for the RTG chaps

They absolutely despised him being the face of the rainbow laces campaign and now he’s moved to Magi Arabia.

10 minutes ago, Paully said:

Nice to see another Brentford fan at our match again last night! Just need one at New Jersey for the hat-trick!

saw a few other the years at our European aways years ago (it’s definitely not exclusively an nufc “thing”). I wouldn’t do it myself and question why some of our own seem to appear in tops at their games but it’s not something I’d give more than a passing thought to. Seems to boil their piss mind!

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Just protecting the stronghold isn't he? 

Seriously though, people do it, our lot do it, couldn't think of nowt worse myself but hey, each to their own.

Same viewpoint. Think it’s just the tendency of the freaks on ReadyToGroom to associate it as “Mag Behaviour” as to why we’re happy to call out their hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

saw a few other the years at our European aways years ago (it’s definitely not exclusively an nufc “thing”). I wouldn’t do it myself and question why some of our own seem to appear in tops at their games but it’s not something I’d give more than a passing thought to. Seems to boil their piss mind!

That's the thing, it's a small time wind up, the best way to reply is ambivalence.

The latest non parsnipped Henderson thread actually contains some sense, anyone going off the holier than thou reservation gets accused of being a mag.

Quite enjoyed this Henderson transfer despite usually someone who stays away from any local rivalry craic. 

Mainly because he’s all of them. They’ve revelled in every achievement he’s had and taken some of it as their own over there for some reason. He then championed those rights and fucked straight off and took the Saudi money as soon as it was beneficial to him.

He’s basically every one of them. All of those mongs that endlessly bleat on about sport washing on their holier than thou crusade would have been doing backflips if the PIF had taken over there. They won’t admit it as it ruins their narrative but their local hero has done the same as every single one of them would. 

9 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Personally don't see an issue either way tbh. If you're an exiled or overseas Sunderland/NUFC and your rivals are on your doorstep, it's just a bit of fun. 

Probably more to do with catching up with friends or going across in groups. If I'm in the US watching us and my mates are watching them, you may as well make as much of it as you can. 

I saw sunderland and boro strips st the Sam fender gig....absolutely not bothered in the slightest and the fact they felt alright with that shows you all you need to know. 

I doubt the other way round would have went down well. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Signing the keeper who punctured Paul Mullin's lung. 

Not arsed about this one like, Apparently he's pretty average.

Looks like we're on the verge of signing a young Spanish Striker called Mayenda and Bradley Dack on a free.