sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

I know a lad who's a Blackburn fan, always said he was by far their best player when he could be arsed but was often overweight and injured. Sounds perfect for Sunlin.

What's his feelings about underage lasses?

I'd doubt it. Bradley Dack tends to play as a support striker in the 10 role. I'm guessing here, but I think if Tony Mowbray is persisting with a back three system he'll have Dack play alongside Ross Stewart or the new lad Luis Semedo. 

25 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Dack's wife used to go out with Chris from Love Island who's a Sunderland fan

Olivia Atwood isn't it? Bet she'll love Sunderland. Saying that Blackburn's hardly glamorous. In reality they're probably moving from Alderly Edge or somewhere in Cheshire to Darras Hall.

A Scouser has joined in on their latest Henderson thread, getting roundly hammered by some high falutin holier than thou mackem logic.

It is amusing that what little success they have had in the last decade is mainly from living vicariously through his (and Pickford's) achievements and now they have painted themselves into a corner they have to turn on him.

For 2 sets of fans who seem to care massively what other people think of them they have remarkably little insight.

Was Henderson pencilled in to be a character witness for the trial of their most famous player of recent times?

It's tempting to used the 2 bald men fighting over a comb analogy, or in this case 2 self appointed guardians of public decency who look like they would struggle if they needed a DBS check fighting over an imaginary moral compass.

I am always a bit dubious of those who feel need to tell me how much they care.

Edited by Sid

26 minutes ago, Sid said:

A Scouser has joined in on their latest Henderson thread, getting roundly hammered by some high falutin holier than thou mackem logic.

It is amusing that what little success they have had in the last decade is mainly from living vicariously through his (and Pickford's) achievements and now they have painted themselves into a corner they have to turn on him.

For 2 sets of fans who seem to care massively what other people think of them they have remarkably little insight.

Was Henderson pencilled in to be a character witness for the trial of their most famous player of recent times?

It's tempting to used the 2 bald men fighting over a comb analogy, or in this case 2 self appointed guardians of public decency who look like they would struggle if they needed a DBS check fighting over an imaginary moral compass.

I am always a bit dubious of those who feel need to tell me how much they care.

The inbred fuckers wouldn't give a fuck before October 7th 2021, in fact I would put money on that they would have been trying to justify him going to Saudi before that date. The fuckers didn't think twice about supporting a nonce. Faux outrage personified. 

Edited by et tu brute

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

The inbred fuckers wouldn't give a fuck before October 7th 2001, in fact I would put money on that they would have been trying to justify him going to Saudi before that date. The fuckers didn't think twice about supporting a nonce. Faux outrage personified. 

The invasion of Afghanistan did some weird shit to us all tbf.

18 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

The inbred fuckers wouldn't give a fuck before October 7th 2021, in fact I would put money on that they would have been trying to justify him going to Saudi before that date. The fuckers didn't think twice about supporting a nonce. Faux outrage personified. 

Roker Mackem, one of the most vociferous on Groomers. I did a search……..no mention of human rights etc before the 5/10/21……..they are green with envy and jealousy. Miserable twats.

IMG_0169.png

5 hours ago, BonesJones said:

Think they will be singing that song again based on the top comment.

[emoji38] I would generally forgive ignorance but there cannot be any other club so ruthlessly insistent on pushing racist craic in the face of adversity than them like. They will absolutely not be told no.

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

Hendo is in trouble now...

"Aye, I've already written to Sunderland Council to get the offer of freedom of the city revoked"

:lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-henderson.1611846/page-34

I love how sunderland has city freemen, yet the place has so little history that the term has never actually meant anything

13 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Roker Mackem, one of the most vociferous on Groomers. I did a search……..no mention of human rights etc before the 5/10/21……..they are green with envy and jealousy. Miserable twats.

IMG_0169.png

Ha ha class! It's the same with them all - if PIF didn't own us, they'd be buzz for 'Jowdon' getting a humongous pay packet at the end of his career and begging him to come back to their shithole and back them financially after it!