sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, The Fountain said:

With Celtic?

I thought Ipswich if anything, in 01/02, but that was apparently after his time there too.

Celtic were shit when he was there, didn't qualify for Europe at all at times, certainly weren't coming up against AC Milan (CL)

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

I thought Ipswich if anything, in 01/02, but that was apparently after his time there too.

Celtic were shit when he was there, didn't qualify for Europe at all at times, certainly weren't coming up against AC Milan (CL)

Maybe he's a closet mag and was in our end in the San Siro against Inter in 2003.

The daft cunts are slagging off the quality of the three promoted teams, despite the three teams finishing 11, 22 and 32 points ahead of them last season. Oh and they have just been beaten at home by Cardiff for the second season in a row. It always makes me laugh when some of the usual idiots on RTG try and convince themselves that their team would give us a game after they have a couple of wins. 

Edited by et tu brute

3 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Lost. Dave Jones presenting our game ;D

Really impressed with Jones. Not sure of his upbringing etc. and if he is proper Sunderland through and through (I know he was on their board at one point), but you couldn't tell he was a Sunderland fan. It must be so hard when we're beating Spurs 6-1, 8-0 today, clinching Champions League spots, and he has sit there and to be so professional [emoji38] 

40 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Really impressed with Jones. Not sure of his upbringing etc. and if he is proper Sunderland through and through (I know he was on their board at one point), but you couldn't tell he was a Sunderland fan. It must be so hard when we're beating Spurs 6-1, 8-0 today, clinching Champions League spots, and he has sit there and to be so professional [emoji38] 

Had the same thoughts earlier. Fair play to him, he keeps his professionalism.... even laughing around with Wilson afterwards.

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

I see RTG has deleted all the threads regarding our match today again :lol: it's like North Korea over there. Mags win and it's information blackout, never happened.

Exact opposite if we get beat, they're left up for a day or two before being parsnipped. 

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

:facepalm:

So from all that information I'm trying to work out whilst being the best team of all time why they are in the championship after scraping through the play offs in the 3rd division? 

It sounds like they can beat everyone, full package really. To be honest, winning the pizza cup should get you qualification to the champions league, then they would win that.