sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Looked fantastic on the telly box"   

What the fuck ! telly box ?? 

fuckin' weirdos. 

That's what I thought, telly box?

Over the past week they have embarrassed themselves in literally every single conceivable way, be it stadium displays, the club management, the players, ticketing, fans, social media, everything even remotely associated with Sunderland has been a complete fuck-up. 

It's actually quite impressive. 

Small thing really but the sort of thing that if it were in their favour they'd get tattooed on their foreheads but with that we've got a better record at the SoL in derbies than them 5wins to 4, 18goals to 14.

Generally have the better record at their place going back over 50years.

Is the allocation/receipts debate they're having not as a result of not filling their ground for a cup tie since the 90s thus being befuddled by the rules?

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

IMG_1155.thumb.jpeg.06b0975cb9ee8ad62abf8da267b866c6.jpeg

Outstanding delewshun :lol:

They had maybe 10 minutes in the second half when we lost our shape/they improved slightly, but that's about it.

They were dreadful, for a home team in a Derby. No quality and more surprisingly no fight/heart either.

Edited by Klaus

6 hours ago, Danh1 said:

So turns out they recycled cards used for their poppy display. All for it; however, questions need to be asked by their fans as to where the £17k went.

https://x.com/safc_luke_2703/status/1743738260172550243?s=46

"More environmentally friendly than those petro climate change carbon burners up the road. Nissan make LEAFs marra" will have played into that (good) aspect.

3 hours ago, Abacus said:

So... an argument about the best way get out fast enough? [emoji38]

"I'd just jump a row down and get out the other way"

He wanted to leave after the penalty with his kid and was blocked by a grown man, which upset his bairn. Everyone kicks off at him for leaving early and saying he is a keyboard warrior and how it was much worse in the past. 

2 hours ago, Jonas said:

Is the allocation/receipts debate they're having not as a result of not filling their ground for a cup tie since the 90s thus being befuddled by the rules?

Yep. They think that giving Newcastle 6,000 tickets was the result of a bribe.  They don’t realise that away teams get 15% allocation in the FA Cup (if they choose to take it up).  Yet not one of them ever points any of this out to the others - they just feed each others’ petty delusional.  RTG is the ne plus ultra of Internet echo chambers

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/my-young-8-year-old-lad-doesn’t-like-sunderland-any-more.1624425/page-3

My little 4 year olds first full game in the pub, unfortunately it was rife with Mags like and he kept saying it stank on their side of the room, I may have said it first for him to copy.

Luckily he's none the wiser and he had a good time, didn't understand it was a dog shit result, just enjoyed shouting for Sunderland.

WTF, taking a 4 year old to the Pub thats full of Mags to watch the match.

Fucking Mental that you would do that, what part of his brain thought that was a good idea.

21 minutes ago, Hudson said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/my-young-8-year-old-lad-doesn’t-like-sunderland-any-more.1624425/page-3

My little 4 year olds first full game in the pub, unfortunately it was rife with Mags like and he kept saying it stank on their side of the room, I may have said it first for him to copy.

Luckily he's none the wiser and he had a good time, didn't understand it was a dog shit result, just enjoyed shouting for Sunderland.

Fucking Mental that you would do that, what part of his brain thought that was a good idea.

Why are we always gravy stained ? 

24 minutes ago, Hudson said:

It’s probably made up in fairness 

27 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Some people on here think it's mad you'd take your 4 yr old to a home game never mind a pub full of opposition 

The gap between the clubs is as big as it's been in the last 30 years, if that team got promoted they'd need to do a Forest and sign a whole new squad.

Boro looked decent against Villa, and gave them a good go in comparison.