sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Wonder when the £80m bids are going to start pouring in for Clarke

We should put in a £15m bid. A year working under Howe and he'll be a good squad player for us 

15 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

We should put in a £15m bid. A year working under Howe and he'll be a good squad player for us 

Admittedly I've only watched him the once this season, against us, but he looked like an absolutely fucking dreadful football player who Looked totally out of his depth alongside Premier League opposition. Only Pritchard looked half decent for them and they sold him for £100k.

6 hours ago, 54 said:

One of the first sides to be guaranteed to be playing Championship football next season, them along with Bristol City and Cardiff can no longer be promoted or be relegated.

Proper mediocrity.

mackems.jpg

23 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Admittedly I've only watched him the once this season, against us, but he looked like an absolutely fucking dreadful football player who Looked totally out of his depth alongside Premier League opposition. Only Pritchard looked half decent for them and they sold him for £100k.

We're stacked on the left, and Minteh is already a better player than him on the right. The drop off in quality would mean we could ever play him. He needs to move to a Burnley type team, who look to go straight back up, and who would give him a crack once there. If he went to one of the promoted teams, they'll just pick some player off the continent for a lot less offering a lot more.

I see Ballard is wanted by Everton to replace Branthwaite. I don't see it personally. Ballard is limited CB, whilst JB seems to be an all rounder in the frame of a limited CB. It would be a massive step down, but again, a team going back up (not Burnley, unless Kompany leaves) give him a year to settle and hope the faith is repaid. Anyone going up sticking him in a PL season next season is going to be sorely disappointed with his level.  

On 13/04/2024 at 17:48, RS said:

IMG_8839.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8840.jpeg

The final comment???  Regarding the sponsor....  Royal National Institute for the Blind....  tell me that someone on their pathetic site pulled that prick on that amazing comment!!!

On 13/04/2024 at 23:03, Joelinton7 said:

image.png.53da02587a59e16ddeb340b2254430a6.png

“So it’s as we agreed. Isak on 30” and then Gordon straight after. You told van de Ven he can’t leave Pop World til closing right?” 

“Oh yeah he’s rat arsed mate”. 

“Good. Just pass it around our box, kind of look like you’re gonna’ do something so people don’t get too suspicious, but don’t actually do anything… you know, a typical Spurs performance”. “Two in the second and off ya pop Angie”.

“Yeah course old mate no worries (cough). Listen, Exile from RTG has been like Columbo on crack with this for the last 3 years. I think I’m gonna’ break, he’s onto us boss”

“It’s part of his therapy for PTDD, Post Takeover Delusional Disorder. I wish him well in his recovery”. 

:mackems::mackems::mackems:

4 hours ago, pinkeye said:

The final comment???  Regarding the sponsor....  Royal National Institute for the Blind....  tell me that someone on their pathetic site pulled that prick on that amazing comment!!!

The sign language was probably wasted then :lol:

Spoiler

RNID, deaf people, not blind.

2 minutes ago, loki679 said:

The sign language was probably wasted then :lol:

Hide contents

RNID, deaf people, not blind.

Oh crap.  Yes, I knew it was the deaf...  why I wrote blind is beyond me!  Thanks for not being too brutal on me!  Cheers!

3 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Oh crap.  Yes, I knew it was the deaf...  why I wrote blind is beyond me!  Thanks for not being too brutal on me!  Cheers!

Rename him Pinkear, mods. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Bizza said:

image.png.b10262ec964433262732031a1840f5ff.png

Their pizza looks rancid, frozen supermarket pizza looks better than that.

Looks like the time I over airfried a bit garlic bread, bland as fuck

10 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Looks like the time I over airfried a bit garlic bread, bland as fuck

Make a killing with that in sunderland mind, apparently

4 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Not the best way to advertise your business. 

Like any self-respecting fan of ours would venture into, nevermind eat in, that fucking shithole :lol: I mean Sunderland as a whole. Scruffy cunts. 

1 hour ago, Elric said:

Like any self-respecting fan of ours would venture into, nevermind eat in, that fucking shithole :lol: I mean Sunderland as a whole. Scruffy cunts. 

I've been here tbf[emoji38]

Was working on the new Sunderland station (equivalent of four lane ends seemingly) and they had just opened.

Can't turn down pizza for nowt

38 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I've been here tbf[emoji38]

Was working on the new Sunderland station (equivalent of four lane ends seemingly) and they had just opened.

Can't turn down pizza for nowt

Well, ASIDE FROM NE27, like any self-respecting fan of ours woul... :lol: