sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, Ken Boon said:

They should start singing "Hendon Houthi's sing dis song, doo dar, doo dar Hendon Houthi's sing dis song, doo dar doo dar day" 🤪

Houthi the lads Houthi, Houthi the lads, Houthi the lads, Houthi the lads Houthi

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Fuck me ragged :) 

The poor fuckers, reduced to this.  I wouldn’t even call it desperate, as desperate implies a slither of hope.  

He's not even a Journo for them, writes for Arsenal women's team. They love having a go at their own almost as much as they hate us. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

He's not even a Journo for them, writes for Arsenal women's team. They love having a go at their own almost as much as they hate us. :lol: 

Yep, and he’s doubling down on his incredibly embarrassing take.  But I suspect he might be right in what he says - I can picture them scraping a play off win in the next few years and singing about Alex Bass at SJP.  There isn’t a collection of supporters so blissfully lacking in self-awareness anywhere else.  You have to love them

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Patrice Cateron scored in a draw at first team level. Wasn't aware he was as esteemed in folklore as Robin Hood, which he must be, logically.

Cue % of merry men of Sherwood who were MLFs.  ‘Will Scarlett was caaled that because he was red and white daft marra’

5 hours ago, SteV said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11374301/Sunderland-ban-away-supporters-bringing-VAPES-COINS-Stadium-Light.html

Whilst there’s clearly been some incidents, it seems bizarre that they’ve had to resort to such draconian measures.

Do we have the same issues, given away fans are similarly located? I actually sit underneath the away fans, albeit quite far towards the front, so would have to be a fair chuck to reach me, and the only time I can recall an issue was, ironically, the derby game where the flare hit the disabled lad.

Villa fans threw 2  bottles I saw on Saturday mate , it happens often tbh we just don’t go on about it like those raging Fannie’s 

Edited by GWN

1 hour ago, John tolan said:

When's the DVD out? Can lie under their 6 in a row quilt resting on a 6 in a row pillow drinking bass out of a 6 in a row mug , mugs

They legit did do a 'the big three' DVD a mackem (good lad) I worked with told me, around 2006 or 2007.

The three wins at the point covered quarter of a century, damning themselves with feint praise.

We could have released a video in April 93 and April 03 with the same theme covering just thirteen and fourteen months. But didn't. Cos that'd would have been sad as f**k and they weren't big, they were just wins against them.

Edited by Jonas

28 minutes ago, Jonas said:

They legit did do a 'the big three' DVD a mackem (good lad) I worked with told me, around 2006 or 2007.

The three wins at the point covered quarter of a century, damning themselves with feint praise.

We could have released a video in April 93 and April 03 with the same theme covering just thirteen and fourteen months. But didn't. Cos that'd would have been sad as f**k and they weren't big, they were just wins against them.

True story this, and I still work with the same lad now 35 years later. Tyne tees news every Monday would show the weekends goals. Anyway we were away makems at home . Showed the coverage from roker park and Tyne tees used the audio from at James for atmosphere. Me pal picked up on it and sent a letter , he got a reply off Tyne tees saying Christ you must have good hearing as you're right we did use the audio from at James to add atmosphere!!  True story still have a laugh about it now . Should just let it go but nowt better in life than a bit makem baiting🤣they're just piss in the wind at everything 

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

“Standing with the Children of Yemen”…..It would be funny if it wasn’t such a load of shit. The fuckers have been tipped over the edge.

The children of Yemen are probably standing with their mackem brethren in light of the atrocities and living conditions they have to face in pennywell thanking their lucky stars they live in Yemen 

Sir Tom Cowie one time chairman of sunderland while getting exasperated with mlf attendances, " I wish sunderlands support was as good as Newcastles":mackems:

While the knacker who built them a staduim and then named it after Benfica's Famous ground, Bob Murray " I won't settle until sol has always got one more seat than SJP"":bluestar:

Tbf they are hilarious. 

Edited by Nun tumblers

18 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Sir Tom Cowie one time chairman of sunderland while getting exasperated with mlf attendances, " I wish sunderlands support was as good as Newcastles":mackems:

While the knacker who built them a staduim and then named it after Benfica's Famous ground, Bob Murray " I won't settle until sol has always got one more seat than SJP"":bluestar:

Tbf they are hilarious. 

An honest Chairman.