sunderland in the EFL

Big River

19 minutes ago, midds said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/special-mention-to-our-fans.1592924/

If your toes don't dislocate themselves because of the amount of cringe in here then you need to have a word. Best fans in the world - officially voted for by... themselves. Can't get higher praise than that

:mackems:

I read the first page that's all i could take.

1 hour ago, midds said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/special-mention-to-our-fans.1592924/

If your toes don't dislocate themselves because of the amount of cringe in here then you need to have a word. Best fans in the world - officially voted for by... themselves. Can't get higher praise than that

I threw up halfway down the 1st page :icon_puke_r: must’ve been ermm 15,000 locked out …..hahahahahahahahahahaha aye course there was marra :2funny:

2 hours ago, madras said:

Poor dear will now be thinking " who was that 20mins in the art supply cupboard then ?"

20 mins!? Surely Bryan would have done More Than This? Not to worry though, he’d never Kiss and Tell. Wonder what’s her name, Virginia…? 
(…I’m stopping now) 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Screenshot_20221103_223410.jpg

This fucker's had the time to study a hell of a lot of away ends :lol:

Former spokesman of their RAWA fans group there.

Thing is, you would expect those that are in such positions of "power" to be a bit more balanced and diplomatic but on the Sunderland side you have this fucking dope proclaiming themselves as the best fans ever.

Then moving on, you have prominent member of their flag organisation group suggesting fans who don't sing at away game should be "purged" and another member of the group constantly starting tit for tat discussions against WF.

Finally, you have moderators on that forum who instead of calling out racism in the way of using the term "camel humpers" openly supporting it instead claiming that calling Newcastle fans "camel bumpers" is exactly the same as calling them "horse punchers"

They're fucking rancid, man.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Screenshot_20221103_223410.jpg

And the best home fans  best stadium  best pier  best seafront  best airshow best glass centre best news correspondent best 1500 metres runner ever from Jarrow best ripper hoaxer best something something long as it's more best than anything them blacknwhite murdering bastards are best at

4 minutes ago, John tolan said:

And the best home fans  best stadium  best pier  best seafront  best airshow best glass centre best news correspondent best 1500 metres runner ever from Jarrow best ripper hoaxer best something something long as it's more best than anything them blacknwhite murdering bastards are best at

Best Niall Quinn display ever 😂 Largest amount of litter blowing across a pitch. Biggest quantity of empty seats in one place. Most trackies worn recorded in a square mile. More bullshit than the biggest bull farm in the world. 

Their away support is quality. Like we would, they could be in the 10th tier on a Tuesday night and they’d sell out.

Their self back slapping is fucking embarrassing though, particularly when they cry on about how NUFC fans are obsessed with attendances etc. 

3 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

Best Niall Quinn display ever 😂 Largest amount of litter blowing across a pitch. Biggest quantity of empty seats in one place. Most trackies worn recorded in a square mile. More bullshit than the biggest bull farm in the world. 

Have to admit at this point i,m a bit drunky and just waiting for a letter in dispatches from exile the geet big huckleberry pie that he is😆 bless you son yr a mess 

A while back they played someone in the lower leagues and Marco-ah said "I played for the club in the premier league, well top flight,  clubs invariably got their biggest gate of the season against us because of our away support"  - as the football directory covering that year was on the desk I was sitting at when I heard this, certain it was utter bollocks I had a gander

sure enough, total baseless bullshit

One occasion in 19 in 90/91 Sunderland were involved in the biggest home gate for their opponent - and that was the final day relegation game at Man City

even the year before the only occasion in 21 that this was the case was against us.

Far from "invariably" it actually happened twice out of forty-five (including the 5games of 91/92 he was there for) both were exceptional circumstances, the vast majority of cases were nowhere near the other clubs biggest gate.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Woahhh!! Can't go against makematics if he said that then it must be truuuuue🤣 I've had this shit for 40 odd years . Cannot remember the last time I got in a Sunderland fans face and told him how big,great,or had to justify my club or its fans are. Can't even imagine what this is doing to them and it's marvellous 

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: scruffs. 

RTG reckons 20,000 travelled down 😆😆😆 fantastic if true by any fans standards but.... 20 fuckin thousand man   howay lads this is just being daft . In that case there must of been at least 3000 at the Gillingham game not 2 or 3 hundred. 20,000!!! Fuck off man

They're Broken, totally bricking it, with the increasing realism of our takeover folding out before them, and so are using every comfort blanket (usually lies) so that they can to try to cope - fuck them

Edited by et tu brute

Are these the same fans that Niall Quinn had to beg to stop watching match on dodgy streams and actually turn up to games, then hand out thousands of free tickets to local schools ?