sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Me and my girlfriend went to the Empire in Sunderland last night. Anyway beforehand we were looking for somewhere to eat (there is none, fucking nowhere). A taxi pulled up outside a pub and people in Halloween costumes got out. I shit you not, they were wearing Saudi headdresses.

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Another friendly reminder that the 'murdering bastard' haters openly and unashamedly supported a paedophile because he was good for them.

Also a week before our takeover was approved, senior members of their official supporters club held up a banner outside the SOL stating that refugees were not welcome.

Add on the fact that the only club to stop kneeling for the BLM protest due to supporters bewwing before them was, Millwall.

Edited by Stifler

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Another friendly reminder that the 'murdering bastard' haters openly and unashamedly supported a paedophile because he was good for them.

Another friendly reminder that Tommy 5 names found his natural home in Blunderland until one of his rancid followers was done for child abuse so he moved his grift down to Telford. 

7 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Another friendly reminder that Tommy 5 names found his natural home in Blunderland until one of his rancid followers was done for child abuse so he moved his grift down to Telford. 

Neo-Nazi Mackem Donkey Nonce Billy Charlton?

Got to say uncle exile seems determined to get our T/O reversed this renowned human rights activst since way back in Oct 2022  is determined to see his beloved relagation fighters sunlun not go to Dubai.

He's a bit like Wiley E Coyote who never gives up chasing the roadrunner and always ends up getting crushed by half a fucking cliff or sumat :suicide:

RTG poster Skylon is another exhibit of a lying deluded mackem. They we’re cock a hoop when they got Di Canio the lying cunt and who are they fucking trying to kid that they would have acted any different to having the worlds richest owners. The levels of self delusion and attempt to reinvent themselves is quite staggering. 

‘No way would sunderland have went on like you lot (tea towels, saudi picky teas, mass saudi party outside of ground, saudi defence manuals written up, twitter defence of them, lasses converting to Islam, saudi flags everywhere). Ffs, there was hell on when Di canio took over as manager, a bloke just with fascist views, nevermind full blown fascists/genocidal murderers/homophobes/child marrying dictators actually taking over our club and turning it into a saudi franchise’

Edited by Whitley mag

2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Honestly, the gaul of this lot. 

To put it into perspective, after 13 games this season we already have 2 points more than the team who finished 20th last season had all of last season, and 1 point more than the team who finished 19th had all of last season. We are though currently 11 points behind what the team who finished 18th had all of last season, but that team (Burnley) had only 1 more win than we currently do.

51 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

RTG poster Skylon is another exhibit of a lying deluded mackem. They we’re cock a hoop when they got Di Canio the lying cunt and who are they fucking trying to kid that they would have acted any different to having the worlds richest owners. The levels of self delusion and attempt to reinvent themselves is quite staggering. 

‘No way would sunderland have went on like you lot (tea towels, saudi picky teas, mass saudi party outside of ground, saudi defence manuals written up, twitter defence of them, lasses converting to Islam, saudi flags everywhere). Ffs, there was hell on when Di canio took over as manager, a bloke just with fascist views, nevermind full blown fascists/genocidal murderers/homophobes/child marrying dictators actually taking over our club and turning it into a saudi franchise’

Aye, they hated having Di Canio as manager like

Paolo-tattoo.jpg

The stinking cunts can put as many asterixes after our name as they want, I couldn’t give a flying fuck :mackems:and if any of the twats are looking in, yes I signed the petition, and all of my mates did and we’d do it again in a fuckin heartbeat. And none of us need to justify it to you lot of nonce loving racist Neanderthals. 

It is genuinely concerning reading a few of the people on that Ready to Go thread about us. It is just hatred on a level way beyond what I have ever experienced as a football fan in a split area of the North East with plenty of Sunderland supporting mates. It hurts me that this is happening to them and I just hope they find solace somehow. Thoughts and prayers. It’s only a game, lads.

Edited by Hovagod

Another perspective is we currently have 5 points more than sunderland had at the  end of the 02-03 season and 9 points more than they had at the end of the 05-06 season. 

4 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Aye, they hated having Di Canio as manager like

Paolo-tattoo.jpg

Really cracks me up this everytime I see it. So much detail in it yet they were playing away but he's got the score like that. Surprised he didn't name us Mags of FTM instead of NUFC.

1 hour ago, Hovagod said:

It is genuinely concerning reading a few of the people on that Ready to Go thread about us. It is just hatred on a level way beyond what I have ever experienced as a football fan in a split area of the North East with plenty of Sunderland supporting mates. It hurts me that this is happening to them and I just hope they find solace somehow. Thoughts and prayers. It’s only a game, lads.

Yes I'm with you on this,  let's hope them mackem chappies are rooting for a west ham 2nd half comeback, 

This would be great for the NE to see the toon back in the CL:clap:

They’re practically at the point of condemning the Tyne & Wear derby rivalry to history due to the gap between the clubs being so huge now.

Some including exile even hope we’ll join the European Super League just to be shot and not have to think about us anymore.

Then you get the real delusional mackem who pretends that they would all have stood up against a Saudi takeover and it would never have been welcomed  in chicken town.

Undoubtedly more towns will have fallen to their black and white masters over this weekend to increase their pain, this pesky mild weather encouraging folk to wear their gravy stained toon tops out of season in MLF strongholds.

Still rather than feel any pity for these cunts it’s always prudent to remember if the boot was on the other foot, they’d be talking of a 60k SOS, taking over the North East and turning Sunderland into the new regional capital with Saudi money.

Their meltdown was very predictable but this has been more enjoyable than many of us could ever have envisaged and we still haven’t even won anything yet. 

Edited by Whitley mag