sunderland in the EFL

Big River

9 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I don't know, honestly. I get the wanting to be above them, but say in the 01/02 season where we came 4th and had an outside shot of the title for a while - there were numerous great moments against better teams, but the highlight for me was celebrating Dabizas's goal at their place. And the wins were sweeter when they were both about beating them, but also were important to us because we were actually chasing some glory.

Beating them the following season when we finished 3rd, towards the end of the season might be a case in point. At least to me its an after thought dwarfed by bigger things and has barely been mentioned since. (The Solano penalty game).

The Dabizas game cemented the end of their brief period of being on top so that did mean more to me too, that was the only period both teams were above a topflight relegation battle in about half a century which helped I think.

Anyway everyone' probably different based on the status during their formative years with the club. No right or wrong in it.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Banned away fans from carrying money (well, any coins whatsoever) in the stadium. :lol:

Seems a bit extreme like. On average they've got 10,000 empty seats at every home game. Why don't they just put away fans elsewhere? There's plenty of space.

Haven’t read the article but what happens if someone buys something with a note that doesn’t round off to the nearest £5 etc?

Weird how we have only ever really had this problem when them slack jawed cunts come to town. 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Haven’t read the article but what happens if someone buys something with a note that doesn’t round off to the nearest £5 etc?

Weird how we have only ever really had this problem when them slack jawed cunts come to town. 

They get their change in chickens 

Definitely our biggest rivals (although not in a competing for success way) there is no other match when we play them that gets me as excited, nervous etc. My opinion is, yes our biggest rivals, but I’d happily go through the rest of my life never playing them again, the lead up to it and day of the match is just too fuckin stressful. I hate seeing us lose to anyone and get excited and nervous about every match, but losing to them is just on a different level of pain. Beating them is also on a different level of joy, but I’d just rather we never played them again, the lower they are the better. 

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

How the living fuck are they going to enforce that.

Good luck to the 19 year old Stewart 10 stone wet through in trying to relieve away fans of their coins.

Bet that dorty fucker exile is wanting to be a steward so he can relive the kids  not just coins

39 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Bet that dorty fucker exile is wanting to be a steward so he can relive the kids  not just coins

I'm pretty certain he's behind that NUFC fans against sportswashing account on twitter like. As soon as they post something he immediately puts it onto the RTG site.

2 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

I'm pretty certain he's behind that NUFC fans against sportswashing account on twitter like. As soon as they post something he immediately puts it onto the RTG site.

Imagine if it was him. [emoji38]

That wouldn't go down well.

A Sunderland fan outside St James' Park protesting about our owners :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Imagine if it was him. [emoji38]

That wouldn't go down well.

A Sunderland fan outside St James' Park protesting about our owners :laugh:

He's suspiciously quick off the mark to share things that account put on twitter with his mates on RTG and I know he's absolutely consumed by our takeover and campaigning against it basically taken over his life. Stranger things have happened.

11 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Reasonably confident that all his non-nonce tags relate to Saudi and Newcastle and also reasonably confident that he doesn't get out much, so it's maybe not that much of a surprise that he's rapid 

It clearly is some Mackem cunt , which one ? Take ya pick .

Jealous  as fuck and it’s funny as fuck watching them play out this outrage while not one single fuck is given about it by anyone outside the shithole that is Sunderland. Not even going to look at the site but RTG bingo usually goes like this on us .

murderers

mbs is a paedo

sold our soul

yada yada 

just fuck off and go cry yourselves to sleep [emoji38]

Edited by GWN

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Well if he is involved in any way and any NUFC ‘fans’ organising or taking part in the protest and know of his allegiances to the mackems and not giving one fuck about human rights, Yemen etc etc until Oct 7th last year, they should hang their heads in shame for pandering to the cunt. 

The T/O is the best thing ever to happen to the toon and up they fucking pop,with immaculate timing before our biggest game of the season so far. just when the team and the city is buzzing!!.How genuine is this group? Who exactly are they? do they want that rancid cunt Ashley back and the cabbage .why the fuck do they not just glue themselves to barrack rd, and let the No 39 &40 bus drivers give them a good hiding.

It’s not a mackem behind the group but the bloke running it seems keen to receive support from anywhere he can. Reminds me a bit of the time Dolly Potter and her chums went to Sunderland home games to get names for her petition against the proposed Castle Leazes Stadium plans.

Anyone who engages with these cunts no matter what their cause deserves all the grief heading their way.

28 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s not a mackem behind the group but the bloke running it seems keen to receive support from anywhere he can. Reminds me a bit of the time Dolly Potter and her chums went to Sunderland home games to get names for her petition against the proposed Castle Leazes Stadium plans.

Anyone who engages with these cunts no matter what their cause deserves all the grief heading their way.

how do you know it’s not a Mackem mate? 

17 minutes ago, GWN said:

how do you know it’s not a Mackem mate? 

The fellas called John Hird claims to be a long time mag and human rights campaigner. I doubt he’s been a regular match goer for years but plenty like that so won’t hold that against him. However, he seems keen to engage with mackems on Twitter including exile, which instantly makes him a cunt in my book.

Edited by Whitley mag