sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Missplaced Childhood said:

safcforever said:

Not the same but it’s the bombers all the way.
But I do think the gap between NFL and CFL is so small now, it just doesn’t get the credit it deserves

Some
Of the CFL could hold their own in the NFL

Are there people who actually believe this?

7 hours ago, bobloblaw said:

Missplaced Childhood said:

safcforever said:

Not the same but it’s the bombers all the way.
But I do think the gap between NFL and CFL is so small now, it just doesn’t get the credit it deserves

Some
Of the CFL could hold their own in the NFL

Are there people who actually believe this?

Wait what?

The CFL has been in serious danger of going bust. Fans are turning away from it, even Americans who were not good enough to play on the NFL and came to the CFL are turning away. There is a real fear amongst CFL fans that it is only a matter of time before it goes, especially and some of the owners are creating CPL teams to play in the stadiums.

13 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Was that article (the original piece) not already digested on there last week?

It's an article from November I think so I'd imagine they've lost the plot over it already.

17 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Can't see any thread on us now over there, looks like the cowards have made it member only viewing to hide their racist slurs and faux outrage. Few of the mods probably shitting themselves that they are in danger of legal challenges :bluestar:

Bloody Hell, at least once a week I went on there and damaged myself laughing so hard at those sad (but hilarious) morons.

WHAT am I going to do now for the Big Laughs that I have become absolutely hooked on?

40 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Bloody Hell, at least once a week I went on there and damaged myself laughing so hard at those sad (but hilarious) morons.

WHAT am I going to do now for the Big Laughs that I have become absolutely hooked on?

This is literally the funniest thing they’ve done.  The pro-free speech brigade fucking terrified of what the rest of the world will think of their comments - both us laughing at the daft cunts, and ‘in peace’ strangers noticing that their ‘human rights’ agenda is laughably shallow. 

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Can't see any thread on us now over there, looks like the cowards have made it member only viewing to hide their racist slurs and faux outrage. Few of the mods probably shitting themselves that they are in danger of legal challenges :bluestar:

It's as if they're lying their scruffy tits off on an hourly basis regarding NUFC and don't want anyone to see it anymore.

Keep living the lie mackems, if it makes you's happy.[emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

What the fuck is a "parsnip forum ? "   ???

It’s where they hide the threads from guests.

It’s usually when they have turned racist.

Same as their Politics forum is behind a login.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

It’s where they hide the threads from guests.

It’s usually when they have turned racist.

Same as their Politics forum is behind a login.

Arrh, i see. Parsnip FFS :lol: fuckin weirdos !

Politics forum as well [emoji38]  I bet that's mental in there.

Out of sight out of mind, eh? Ban all Newcastle fans = no Newcastle discussion = no acknowledgment of Newcastle playing well or succeeding while they toil in the lower leagues = pretend it's not happening = win for all MLFs - it's not being talked about and thus not happening so it's a big fucking 'yay' for them all. 

Sunderland continue to be absolutely fucking massive and they can carry on patting each other on their backs into infinity

Yes the thread is in parsnip now, Exile will be devastated as he can’t post his shite and show off .

I’ve access to it so will keep an eye on the cunts , Exile is quite quiet as are the rest of them , muttering to themselves .

Ashamed of the racists slurs the come out with daily , cunts