sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Would have had Darren Bent in ahead of Defoe for starters. 32 goals in 58 games is mustard for that shitpile club.

i always wanted us to sign him

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Would have had Darren Bent in ahead of Defoe for starters. 32 goals in 58 games is mustard for that shitpile club.

Bent and Gyan were a good pairing for them. The fans soon saw them off. 

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Think the fact he scored the goal that sent them to the third tier and then celebrated like fuck (deservedly) may have influenced that tbf

4 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Think the fact he scored the goal that sent them to the third tier and then celebrated like fuck (deservedly) may have influenced that tbf

Burton🤣🤣🤣

17 hours ago, et tu brute said:

According to Wiki he did. Whether that is correct or not

Not total games. League games he did.

not that this matters mind 😂

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Bent and Gyan were a good pairing for them. The fans soon saw them off. 

Can’t blame the fans, they only racially abused Bent’s mam.

They truly are unique them lot. 

That thread is still going I see, however now going into PIF buying shares in Milan, PIF getting bored and the old favourite of us having double the catchment area (even though the two clubs are less that 14 miles apart). They love a few lies over in mackem land :lol:

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

i always wanted us to sign him

We almost did, according to him. Though I dare say that was when he was well on the decline given it was the Ashley era [emoji38]

7 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Thurs pink seyts, marra.

Are these.fuckers ever going to appoint a manager? Are they waiting for the leftovers after Chelsea and Man Utd have took their pick?

6 hours ago, toon25 said:

Thurs pink seyts, marra.

I remember watching it on SSN, and I was doing the maths of it. I realised at the time that they were mathematically down because of another fixture the in following weeks meant that they couldn’t catch both teams above them.

SSN didn’t realise for a few hours, even their own fans were getting home and thinking they could still stay up, and about 10 threads on RTG once they realised asking how they were down. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I remember watching it on SSN, and I was doing the maths of it. I realised at the time that they were mathematically down because of another fixture the in following weeks meant that they couldn’t catch both teams above them.

SSN didn’t realise for a few hours, even their own fans were getting home and thinking they could still stay up, and about 10 threads on RTG once they realised asking how they were down. 

“But we’re only three points behind, marra”

Glorious :lol: 

Edited by Sima

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Some on SSN said it and explained it even before the whistle. Others hadn't listened and just thought "one game left, 3pt behind, not down yet"

That thread about Clarke is madness , they seem to think they have a squad worth about 200 million [emoji38]. They just finished 16th in the championship and reckon they have all these world class players teams are queuing up to buy for daft inflated prices . 

8 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

That thread about Clarke is madness , they seem to think they have a squad worth about 200 million [emoji38]. They just finished 16th in the championship and reckon they have all these world class players teams are queuing up to buy for daft inflated prices . 

The fact is they may get 15 million for Clarke (clubs have offered 13 million), but they won't get anywhere near 10 million for anyone else. You don't finish 16th with a team full of players with their imaginary costs, deluded fuckers

Clarke linked with Southampton this morning. Same as Burnley last year, he’s just about good enough for a new promote but it’s fairly damning that no  established PL club is willing to take a punt or pay what the yokels want for him.

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Clarke linked with Southampton this morning. Same as Burnley last year, he’s just about good enough for a new promote but it’s fairly damning that no  established PL club is willing to take a punt or pay what the yokels want for him.

Plays same position as Fraser, doesn't he? That'd be a pain. 

Being realistic in today's market with the hype (rightly or wrongly) around some of our players I think we could achieve the following

Neil - 15m
Clarke - 25m
Jobe - 15m
Patterson - 8m
Hume - 6m
Ballard - 12m
Ekwah - 6m

Belter