sunderland

Big River

I see the daft cunts are banging the drum about Clarke being worth at least £25 million again, with reports Ipswich are preparing a bid of £18 million.

They're also trying to make out that we tripled up on him (:lol:) in the game down there, which was the reason he was absolutely dogshit.

16th placed finish and they still think their players are worth fortunes. They're not you daft fuckers and that's why you are getting offered lower than your laughable values

Edited by et tu brute

16 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I see the daft cunts are banging the drum about Clarke being worth at least £25 million again, with reports Ipswich are preparing a bid of £18 million.

They're lso trying to make out that we tripled up on him (:lol:) in the game down there, which was the reason he was absolutely dogshit.

16th placed finish and they still think their players are worth fortunes. They're not you daft fuckers and that's why you are getting offered lower than your laughable values

Maybe they should have "tripled up" on Isak ?  Or at least had one on him 😂

34 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I've never understood what they're hoping to achieve with craic like that.

Yet their desperation wearing their kits in ponteland airport is perfectly normal behaviour. Weird cunts