sunderland

Big River

23 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Fuck sake, they were just telling me who was on the breakfast show in the morning.

This is the first time in over a week that it has worked at all for me (in the USA). It was fine through mid-July but when I got back from 3 weeks in Birtley all I could get was the "due to contractual" no matter the time of day.

I see Keith 'I get everything wrong' is having a meltdown because the 'magedia (especially Downie)' only cover us. Stupid cunt thinks it's because they're either being paid, or scared of something happening to them through our owners. No you moron, your club is in no man's land and nobody outside of your support gives two fucks about you 

34 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see Keith 'I get everything wrong' is having a meltdown because the 'magedia (especially Downie)' only cover us. Stupid cunt thinks it's because they're either being paid, or scared of something happening to them through our owners. No you moron, your club is in no man's land and nobody outside of your support gives two fucks about you 

The RTG thread on Keith Downie is an absolute masterclass in bitterness from a fanbase with a pathological inferiority complex . That Keith SOS chap seems particularly unpleasant. 

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Tbf can see MBS being absolutely livid if Keith Downie does a few more reports on Sunderland. Probably issue a fatwa.