sunderland

Big River

5 hours ago, The Fountain said:

Half the Elliott Anderson fee 

A third really, with having to pay Spurs and the fact that the add ons might not come to fruition if Ipswich go straight back down :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

🤣 wake up and check phone to this news, first thing I see is mackem mate taking it very hard and abusing romano over it. Apparently all his fault and not his own clubs for accepting the bid FFS 

Screenshot_20240823-060731.thumb.png.76edd96dfd113945b4c6a3b071f35f70.png

I'm not one for criticism of spelling and always feel like as long as the meaning is clear it doesn't really matter that much, but 'bamkruptt' is tremendous

I must be missing something with Clark, he needs to do a lot this season in the EPL to convince me he can hack it, he looks bang average. Miggy is our 'Mr Average' and he stood head and shoulders above these last season. 

33 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Screenshot_20240823-060731.thumb.png.76edd96dfd113945b4c6a3b071f35f70.png

I'm not one for criticism of spelling and always feel like as long as the meaning is clear it doesn't really matter that much, but 'bamkruptt' is tremendous

Tbf it’s hard to type through tears.

Wonder what has earned Sunderland more out of Ed Sheeran. The Clarke fee or his 2022 tour?

49 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/this-is-why-i’ll-never-be-comfortable-with-the-model.1639152/

Other than the fact they get more fans in (mostly because its dirt cheap to go), why are Southampton and Ipswich "half the size" of their club? 

Because arrogance and delusion

Hang on, that’s not right - we’re the arrogant, deluded ones - must be some other reason

I maybe get Ipswich, but no chance without Southampton. They seem to cling to the golden 1890-1920 period. 

12 minutes ago, ramirez said:

Yeah another thread refers to them as biggest club in the division, unsure about criteria for that you'd imagine Leeds by a distance  . . . 

They love the big club crack they they accuse us of loving. 

I am 33 and have been to more competitive European away matches than they have in their entire existence. Huge.

The good news is that if he somehow goes on to win a league cup with Ipswich they can claim it as there own. [emoji38]

Proper small time cunts.

They're furious about the fee, blaming the club and citing various lesser players going to other PL clubs for more.....all well and good, but why aren't these other clubs in for him?? They struggle to grasp these simple concepts and it's hilarious :lol:

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I must be missing something with Clark, he needs to do a lot this season in the EPL to convince me he can hack it, he looks bang average. Miggy is our 'Mr Average' and he stood head and shoulders above these last season. 

He's 15m, in todays market that is a bang average fee

13 minutes ago, madras said:

Is that confirmed, I've  heard various between 20 and 40.

It's what was reported at the time. It stuck in my head as it's the same was cirkin, who also has a buy back for £6m. Even worse for them is there is a rumoured sell on % to the player as well....unless it's 20/20% and why so much confusion.