sunderland

Big River

On 21/09/2024 at 13:25, Ronson333 said:

We need to sign him somehow…Miley and Rigg could be our Xavi/Inesta for the next decade.

If he's got any sense, and continues improving, he will see out the full contract and go where he pleases as a free agent and commanding an outrageous wage packet.

2 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

At first the Mackems were laughing that the Wimbledon game is postponed, now they're furious it's gonna be played at SJP.

Well it was either that or we get a bye into the next round. I'm sure they would have been delighted with that outcome as well.

In saying that they were knocked out of this competition in Round 1 so it doesn't really have anything to do with them. Same reason why I wouldn't get worked up about anything Championship related.

Edited by Wallsendmag

One of the most mackem things ever happened to me yesterday.

It was my birthday yesterday and I put a post on FB to thank all my friends for their wishes etc.  Then I wrote that I was on the way to Munich as I am going to visit the Oktoberfest today.

A mackem mate of mine responded with "Look at me, I'm off to Munich for my birthday...  Pathetic"   

:D 

They actually do that in real life and not just on RTG....   

2 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

One of the most mackem things ever happened to me yesterday.

It was my birthday yesterday and I put a post on FB to thank all my friends for their wishes etc.  Then I wrote that I was on the way to Munich as I am going to visit the Oktoberfest today.

A mackem mate of mine responded with "Look at me, I'm off to Munich for my birthday...  Pathetic"   

:D 

They actually do that in real life and not just on RTG....   

Been at it a few times man it's absolutely unreal, enjoy! 

The Sunderland Monorail :lol:

Mr Le Bris, aren't you going to take the Monorail?

Madame I'd love to but I have a plane to catch at Ponteland Airport.

But the ride only takes a minute!

Yeah well, my plane leaves in less than one minute.

In a post about flights from Newcastle Airport it only took 12 posts before it was about us. I mean, the fkn irony saying we needn't worry about flights to Europe. Thicker than a whale omelette, each 1 of them 

Screenshot_20240924_193522_Chrome.jpg

Edited by KennyUtd
Missed file.