sunderland

Big River

53 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I see the mackem cycle has come back around and is starting again. Fantastic.

1. Get a new manager.

2. Win a few games under him.

3. Claim their new manager is better than whoever is in charge of NUFC, and that they're either as good as NUFC and/or would beat us easily regardless of league position and actual league that the two respective clubs are in.

4. Go on a poor run, and turn on new manager.

5. Manager gets sacked.

6. See point 1, rinse repeat.

Missing point 7, which is pine for that very manager to come back 5 years later when things are going wrong again.

See Keyno every time they lose 2/3 games in a row. 

11 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Missing point 7, which is pine for that very manager to come back 5 years later when things are going wrong again.

See Keyno every time they lose 2/3 games in a row. 

Point 8 is to give it to Bally until the end of the season.

Most people would agree I think that NUFC haven’t hit the ground running, and we look out of form at the moment.

We’ve lost one game in seven in the PL, and every side we’ve played would walk the second division at a canter.

I wouldn’t swap them for anyone.  Love having them as rivals. 

They went deep into the night discussing why we shouldn't have been happy to win a game of football :lol: 

I mean, what chance have they got against a tie and a crest :shifty: literally class warfare arguments gleefully ignoring the playing histories of all the players involved, which are not so very different

Edited by OpenC

29 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

image.thumb.png.7be573b35bb9c463a9850a2997994295.png

45 pages of total fewm and counting, this knacker is really having a mental breakdown :lol:

Someone gonna tell him we don’t take team photos after draws 😬

19 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

TNT are mags and have an inferiority complex when it comes to safc.

Not that they're our local rivals and they're total and utter shite and have been a laughing stock of a club even when we were at our lowest ebb.

Beyond RTG's fantasies about how their club is some kind of last moral bastion of association football, and our actual games, they wouldn't register on my radar.

But I come on here and see this thread and the shit that's posted over there and honestly think they could be a mentally unstable hive mind that needs studying to understand mental illness.

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

image.thumb.png.7be573b35bb9c463a9850a2997994295.png

45 pages of total fewm and counting, this knacker is really having a mental breakdown :lol:

Ha ha just had a look - delicious!

Also noticed this thread about us signing Antony - erm, WHAT?

genewolf

Winger

Contributor

52 minutes ago

Would fit in with their strategy of recruiting absolute bellends.

Antony to the Mags? | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net)

image.thumb.png.e3e7e2e6d10d2189bf66f200d5a0aae1.png

I can't remember free tickets been given to any of the crowds so far at SJP. I think they charged three quid once, but I'm pretty sure I can't remember tickets being give away. I stand corrected if I'm wrong, but I certainly can't remember any. Our takeover has broken them so much that they're having mega meltdowns over a game involving our women's team :lol:

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

I can't remember free tickets been given to any of the crowds so far at SJP. I think they charged three quid once, but I'm pretty sure I can't remember tickets being give away. I stand corrected if I'm wrong, but I certainly can't remember any. Our takeover has broken them so much that they're having mega meltdowns over a game involving our women's team :lol:

I’ve got news for them if we’re saying free tickets shouldn’t count towards attendance numbers….

16 minutes ago, OpenC said:

:lol: still on about it, fucking hell

Remember though, they're not bothered about us anymore. [emoji38]

As for the free tickets for the lasses games, is that just another lie they've made up to make themselves feel better? [emoji38]

I'm not entirely sure why they think the club would feel the need to give away free tickets? I'm assuming the Foundation always get some, players friends/family maybe, but if the record to beat is 15k then they're not going to have to comp any to top that by 5-10k. 

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

3 quid is correct, used to save my school lunch money over the week for match and the metro. 

Best thing about that thread is on one hand they are lamenting the fact that there was no segregation and the club “allowed the mags to take the piss”, while on the other they are suggesting that we won’t be as welcoming and a load of “plastics” will turn up to cause bother.

Basically they’re getting angry at a scenario and a possible atmosphere they are angry that they didn’t create themselves on Sunday.

Honestly that thread is mental. They are totally having mass meltdowns and are now just behaving totally deranged. Some of the posts on their (apart from their usual lies and bullshit) are getting towards psychotic :lol: