sunderland

Big River

Haven't watched them at all this season, but they are getting great results, and they can't all be flukes. I'm suprised there's still two clubs pretty hard on their heels tbh. Obviously I hope they crash and burn, I'm not one of those who would like to have two local sides back in the Premier. Most of their fans are bitter as fuck about any success we have.

17 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Haven’t they got 35 games left? 

Aye, shit sorry. But aye, so they have the equivalent amount of our games from September until the end of the season worth of games left.

It’s a lot of games, and anything can happen.

Still early days, and they could still go on to lose / draw today, but it is really starting to look like they might finally get back in the PL. QPR were of course top after 16 games a couple of years ago and then barely stayed up in the end, so who knows, but it's looking good for them at the moment.

Can't think of too many changes either, Rigg's obviously starting more matches now he's a bit older and that Mundle has looked decent, but most of it probably is having a proper manager in place.

6 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Still early days, and they could still go on to lose / draw today, but it is really starting to look like they might finally get back in the PL. QPR were of course top after 16 games a couple of years ago and then barely stayed up in the end, so who knows, but it's looking good for them at the moment.

Can't think of too many changes either, Rigg's obviously starting more matches now he's a bit older and that Mundle has looked decent, but most of it probably is having a proper manager in place.

Still hopeful that two of Leeds, Burnley and Sheffield United can finish above them but after that I don't see anyone else capable of challenging them.

On Final Score one of the first things they said about the Mackems was "Top by 5 points and they may be playing Newcastle United in the Premier League next season" :lol: sad bastards.

Edited by Heron