sunderland

Big River

Erm, I can’t recall any other NUFC player literally taking the piss out of them whilst celebrating a goal (Barnsley last game of the Championship)! [emoji38]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/dwight-gayle.1582988/

SAFC1962

Midfield

43 minutes ago

Weardale warrior said:

I'd take him 
Plus I think he would have a point to prove to the Saudis

Fair point, also, unlike some of his mag brethren, I don't think he has ever taken the piss out of us.

29 minutes ago, Paully said:

Erm, I can’t recall any other NUFC player literally taking the piss out of them whilst celebrating a goal (Barnsley last game of the Championship)! [emoji38]

SAFC1962

Midfield

43 minutes ago

Weardale warrior said:

I'd take him 

Fair point, also, unlike some of his mag brethren, I don't think he has ever taken the piss out of us.

I wouldn't think with their superior moral standing they would hand over cash to the horrible Saudi sportswashers to us for a player surely ?

Guest HTT II

They could take 3-4 of our surplus players and I think it would enhance any chances of promotion for them. Wages would be a huge factor though, Gayle is on what, 45k a week?

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, Paully said:

SAFC1962

Midfield

43 minutes ago

Weardale warrior said:

I'd take him 

hahaha, Gayle literally stood in front of the Gallogate doing the "going up - going down"  it was a beautiful moment!

Also on that thread, someone is blaming Rafa for giving him an apparent 80K a week contract........erm, that was Bruce!

Nice to see they're hatred for Rafa is still going strong!

1 hour ago, pinkeye said:

hahaha, Gayle literally stood in front of the Gallogate doing the "going up - going down"  it was a beautiful moment!

A point to prove to the Saudis too apparently, I think he knows his level and it’s above Sunderland but unfortunately below where we’re going.

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

So strange!!!

They use humour, faux outrage and that huge moral compass that sits over the SoL as coping strategies. Contemplating the impact our takeover has on their lives is just too difficult for some of them to consider.

31 minutes ago, Paully said:

[emoji38]

They're mental - five people liked the post where he hilariously scribbled 'FTM' on a 'gravy-stained' top FFS!

Absolute weirdos!

It’s mental only person that’s harming is the guy who’s bar it is. Stupid tits 

Just now, tomlynnherrington said:

I would bet nowt of the sort happened .Similar to their stories of 5 MLF’s taken on 500 mags and coming out evens.

The thick cunts just continuously lie about everything to give themselves the massive comfort blanket they need. The attendance shit I highlighted the other day being a case in point. The fuckers are absolutely broken and as we all know this is just the start. 

28 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

The thick cunts just continuously lie about everything to give themselves the massive comfort blanket they need. The attendance shit I highlighted the other day being a case in point. The fuckers are absolutely broken and as we all know this is just the start. 

If they get off to a bad start their chairman could end up getting glassed by a MLF.