sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

If I couldI'd upload the video of Newcastle and Bilbao fans getting on famously in 94, documented by Futbol Mundial no less, to drive them up the wall

Their fans ran over to ours to applaud us at the end and months later I could see Newcastle shirts being worn at Bilbao games on DSF.

Loads of Bilbao fans getting on famously in Newcastle pubs in tge first leg as well, before and after the match.

17 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Well interestingly, a good mate I met in London the night before Reading away was exactly like this. He was surprised I wasn’t bragging and was magnanimous in general. My mate in Boldon has been the exact opposite, constantly puts words into my mouth about the situation and despite me being on Russia on the day of the invasion made a cunty attempt to link the two things. Like that was his opener.

Two bright lads as it happens. Guess which one is a Ready to Go regular

Unlucky. The lads I work with, we've known each other over 30yrs, have to help each other out to get time off for games and are totally honest about our teams which for most of that time has been arguments o er who's worst not best "we are......nah we are" type thing. They are embarrassed by RTG.

Edited by madras

Most of the mackems ive known have always been generally ok but fuck me theres 2 in particular who are the living ebodiment of RTG, one who was the living description of what they would describe as a Mag including the gravy stains  and the other was well how do i put it, i lived next to Rollernonce himself and yeah that was as pleasant as it sounds.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Young Northumberland lad playing for SAFC kids

Hearing good things... @HTT II

Screenshot_20220705_173935_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I’ve seen him play, very talented, but there is another kid at Boro way ahead of most I’ve seen at that level. A young Ian Wright! SAFC let him go, he’s now at Boro!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’ve seen him play, very talented, but there is another kid at Boro way ahead of most I’ve seen at that level. A young Ian Wright! SAFC let him go, he’s now at Boro!

His parents need to meet Eddie and Dan then 😊

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

His parents need to meet Eddie and Dan then 😊

He was scouted by NUFC a few times, if this kid doesn’t make it none of them will. He’s a born finisher, either foot, head, toe pokes, and unreal pace. Lovely parents too!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

He was scouted by NUFC a few times, if this kid doesn’t make it none of the, will. He’s a born finisher, either foot, head, toe pokes, an unreal pace.

Sounds like me before ma knees went.. suppose being a fat bastard didn't help to.

Guest HTT II

Exile tweeting posts of a man falling to his death from 9/11 to score points, what an absolute fucking tool he is. Stay classy RTG.

Just catching up on the Bilbao stuff. They’re like that school kid no one likes who just attaches themselves to a group and won’t fuck off. Do the Bilbao fans have any say in whether they want to be mates with these mouth breathers?

The desperation with which they try and shoehorn their club into the history of another - despite the very well known, well documented story about how the kits etc came about - is just the most pathetic thing going. It makes me feel a bit sorry for them. Grasping for any sort of relevance in lieu of having a football team that isn’t dogshit.

22 minutes ago, jack j said:

That very same lad who's posted that has a history with an underaged girl

#js

Speccy little cunts got me blocked on twitter for mentioning it

Is that WHED?

They seem to have their fair share of sexual deviants over there, wasn't ZapataTash into his dogging too? 

8 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Is that WHED?

They seem to have their fair share of sexual deviants over there, wasn't ZapataTash into his dogging too? 

That's him. Little wrongun what he is.

4 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I don't know if it's changed but it was Newcastle/ Castle Morpeth Council that jointly run the Airport .

I can remember drinking Newcastle 900 celebration ale 1n 1980, 900%12 year before they got city status let them have the Airport and the ferry terminal and hoy in St peters basin to keep the fuckers happy.

It's Ponteland Airport, the bridges over the Tyne are in Gateshead not Newcastle, if you're born in Shields or outside the city centre you're not a Geordie and a plastic mag.

They actually believe that and perpetuate it in their minds. They're fucking mental.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

It's Ponteland Airport, the bridges over the Tyne are in Gateshead not Newcastle, if you're born in Shields or outside the city centre you're not a Geordie and a plastic mag.

They actually believe that and perpetuate it in their minds. They're fucking mental.

It’s all just deeply, deeply repressed love for their regional capital. If they didn’t keep it toned down I fear their lovely hearts would burst with pride.