sunderland

Big River

3 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They obviously didn't get carried away with thinking Dell were going to buy the club, oh wait . . .

image.png.7241ceab9e066836a3619ac07cf27b92.png

I’d call them ‘embarrassing’, but a sense of embarrassment to me would suggest a personal relationship with them making me feel ashamed or humiliated, whereas I feel neither about the dopey fuckers

6 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They obviously didn't get carried away with thinking Dell were going to buy the club, oh wait . . .

image.png.7241ceab9e066836a3619ac07cf27b92.png

I really do love these guys. :lol: Getting t-shirts made of a fakeover. 

This ridiculous narrative that because the Saudis own Newcastle all supporters now condone their actions abroad is so boring and lazy, unfortunately some people in the media (Glenndinning and Holt) also use it to get hits, morons.

Guest HTT II

Any MAG applying for a job, on lists of interest now need to put:

Terrorism

Gravy

Murder

Bombing

9/11

Blood money

Tea towels

Camels

Oil

Saudi Arabia

Obesity

Delusions

Geordie Nation

Like Sunderland fans give a single fuck about middle-east politics outside of anything they can appropriate to criticise us.

See their utter indifference for anything Man City do for prewf.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Terrorism

Gravy

Murder

Bombing

9/11

Blood money

Tea towels

Camels

Oil

Saudi Arabia

Obesity

Delusions

Geordie Nation

92’er

11 minutes ago, Sima said:

Like Sunderland fans give a single fuck about middle-east politics outside of anything they can appropriate to criticise us.

See their utter indifference for anything Man City do for prewf.

This. Had the new owners came in and said they were asset stripping and basically had the same plans as Ashley they'd be lauded in  Dystopia-on-the-Wear.

Guest HTT II

Any MAG on there, the vitriol they get and the abuse is hinged, fuck of fat gravy terrorist murdering nonce etc. is a constant response. Why any Toon fan would go on there and post is beyond me, but there is no need for that kind of abuse, plus a few literally want meet ups to bray a MAG. They are truly broken!

29 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Terrorism

Gravy

Murder

Bombing

9/11

Blood money

Tea towels

Camels

Oil

Saudi Arabia

Obesity

Delusions

Geordie Nation

How did you get my google search history and why are you posting it online?

33 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Terrorism

Gravy

Murder

Bombing

9/11

Blood money

Tea towels

Camels

Oil

Saudi Arabia

Obesity

Delusions

Geordie Nation

you missed out Greggs

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

Any MAG on there, the vitriol they get and the abuse is hinged, fuck of fat gravy terrorist murdering nonce etc. is a constant response. Why any Toon fan would go on there and post is beyond me, but there is no need for that kind of abuse, plus a few literally want meet ups to bray a MAG. They are truly broken!

I went on a long time ago. Just got sick of the blatant lies so played a very straight bat, up front about being NUFC and pointed out the lies about crowds and Bobby Robson being red and white. My high point was getting some thick fucker gift the Bobby Robson foundation £50 on losing a bet (probably welched on it). Remember under Pardew when we nearly made the Champs league ? Thick Mackem said we wouldnt get into Europe at a point when we couldn't not qualify but because we were something like 2 points ahead of two teams who played each other with a game left, one could over take us but both couldn't and he just couldn't understand until his own lot explained it. Thick Fuck!

Edit...a bit similar to when Burton sent them down and half of them didn't realise.

Edited by madras

On 02/07/2022 at 18:40, nbthree3 said:

Pointless explaining that Yemen and Saudi are not at war and half the people supporting his Yemeni club will be happy to have the Saudi lead a coalitions involvement. Reality aside, the joke will obviously be on us.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Few hard lads on RTG you need to be careful you don't upset any of them. If you do sign up Burgervan might batter you as he is nails 

Screenshot_20220703_130121_com.android.chrome_edit_29222556801789.jpg

Nee-one tell burgervan the mackems’ second division games start in July …

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Few hard lads on RTG you need to be careful you don't upset any of them. If you do sign up Burgervan might batter you as he is nails 

Screenshot_20220703_130121_com.android.chrome_edit_29222556801789.jpg

I wonder if he means all of them at once ?  

youre-hard-david-brent.gif