sunderland

Big River

23 minutes ago, TRon said:

That minging accent somehow sounds even worse when they're singing.

Haway ma, ayen me sey pey companey jacket fer is so a can gen dewn the soshel cleb and sing abewt the mags

2 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They’re currently discussing which areas ,if any,that were predominantly red and white have changed to black and white.Of course every toon fan now seen in these disputed towns and villages has never attended a match at SJP.It’s news to me but every Durham Mag is detested by all sunlun fans and toon fans from outside Co Durham. 

Are you aware that rumour has it you’re a Sunderland fan? 

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Screenshot-20221009-203124-Chrome.jpg

"Looked down on".[emoji38]

What the hell are they on about ffs?

And their arrogance of laying claim to full counties is hilarious.

Idiots man, so by that logic, Bobby Robson who they all love and were outraged (yes they’re good at being outraged) by things that happened to him at Newcastle, is the lowest of the low, ie a Durham Mag …which one is it to be you stupid cunts. 

They're absolutely obsessed with claiming anything other than Newcastle City centre and the west end as MLF territory.

Anyone from outside those areas had Kevin Keegan knock on their front door offering a free Sky dish in 1992 as long as they swapped allegiances apparently. If you weren't born in the RVI you're not a Geordie, the North Sea and Wee Phillie said so.

28 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Screenshot-20221009-203124-Chrome.jpg

"Looked down on".[emoji38]

What the hell are they on about ffs?

And their arrogance of laying claim to full counties is hilarious.

I presume this same logic applies to MLFs in black & white areas? They will never be real Mackems, and are looked down on by their lot?

It's absolutely killing them this mind, and it's only going to get worse.

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Trying to claim Felling now. :lol:

Bull. Shit.

I lived in Felling for about 4 years and I literally never saw or heard one identifiable mackem :lol: 

The only person I've ever heard with the temerity to call themselves a mackem from Felling is Chris fucking Waddle :lol:

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Have you ever seen a Mackem in The Mallard?

Used to love the Mallard! I can just about remember it being initially done out. (And I can actually, the only one of my friend’s who had odd footy taste— due to his father’s predilections)

14 minutes ago, Elric said:

I lived in Felling for about 4 years and I literally never saw or heard one identifiable mackem :lol: 

The only person I've ever heard with the temerity to call themselves a mackem from Felling is Chris fucking Waddle :lol:

… and that’s not really Felling! 

29 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Trying to claim Felling now. :lol:

Bull. Shit.

I read what you said.

Didn't believe they would actually claim that. But thought it was funny.... Deserved a "like" 

Then I read the thread.

"Felling is still predominantly red and white as is Gateshead, quality not quantity is what counts."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/any-sunderland-strongholds-left.1591145/page-13

FFS that's so fuckin' funny.

Fuckin' sad mackem bastards ! 

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

I read what you said.

Didn't believe they would actually claim that. But thought it was funny.... Deserved a "like" 

Then I read the thread.

"Felling is still predominantly red and white as is Gateshead, quality not quantity is what counts."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/any-sunderland-strongholds-left.1591145/page-13

Absolutely unreal, Gateshead is as black and white as you can get, fucking hell you can see into SJP from Gateshead and Felling, like actually inside the ground/stands.

As for Hetton, I fucking doubt it, it’s defo in the mackem zone of influence.

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I read what you said.

Then I read the thread.

"As is Gateshead"... what the actual fuck :lol: 

Kid is either trolling or mentally deranged. Not like scum fans to fabricate something then roll with it ?

27 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

They're absolutely obsessed with claiming anything other than Newcastle City centre and the west end as MLF territory.

Anyone from outside those areas had Kevin Keegan knock on their front door offering a free Sky dish in 1992 as long as they swapped allegiances apparently. If you weren't born in the RVI you're not a Geordie, the North Sea and Wee Phillie said so.

And yet they try and use this as an excuse for our attendances being higher. Total bollocks they're only 14 miles down the road [emoji38]. Mind I've heard them say that it's easier to get to Newcastle from Durham or that the Metro doesn't run direct to Sunderland from South Shields (even though it's only one change of trains at Pelaw). They use every excuse in the book to justify everything. I remember them blaming the North Sea a few year ago.