Bolton vs Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts

BlufPurdi

Why was Emre left on the bench?

Was he injured or didn't Roeder have the balls to drop captain fantastic?

So Butt did betterr than Parker?

Parker is one of the better players for goodness sake.

Stop the irrational Parker bashing.

Hear f........g hear. Can't believe what he's done to deserve all the bashing on this forum. Did noone else see him play the whole match against Spurs? One of the very best defensive midfielders I've ever seen imo.

one loss in god knows how many games in the prem and the knee jerkers come on and thinks its the end of the world .get a grip better teams get trounced and when we start getting hammered by teams 4 or 5 - 0 then that is the time to worry . anyone give me the average age of that defence we had today ,when you work it out think about it for a while .

Just saw the first 35 mins until the equalizer and if it's only gonna get worse...I'll start watching a movie instead  :roll:

Ramage was absolutely terrible for whole start of the game and "hardly put a foot right" all time. Huge communication breakdowns throughout the whole defence but I think Edgar, Taylor and Hunty still did okay. As well as all midfield(especially Milner) and Dyer and Martins.

I still can't see what Sibierski is doing for the team? For a big man...he can't win headers and he's really slow. Does some good closing-down but hardly ever wins a possesion in the crucial moments. Maybe we need a big man up front to finish the crosses from Milner but it's definitely not going to Le Sib with this kind of sub standard performances. I really can't understand this huge prasing of him here on the forum...

This time Roeder got his team selection and playing formation quite right but hard to say more as I won't be seeing the rest of the game :cool:

As usual Roeder didn't have a selection problem. It was the usual hands up those who can walk.

Thanks for the reporting of Allardyce's comments. Rather ungracious. Why do managers think they have special players who require protection? Mind games!

one loss in god knows how many games in the prem and the knee jerkers come on and thinks its the end of the world .get a grip better teams get trounced and when we start getting hammered by teams 4 or 5 - 0 then that is the time to worry . anyone give me the average age of that defence we had today ,when you work it out think about it for a while .

here here my good man.  Most predicted a loss.  We narrowly lose, and now all's doom and gloom :rollseyes:

Which idiot had the idea of bringing back Srnicek for God's sake ?

This was the fool who shouted at Taylor to "leave it" and nearly cost a goal, and was so UNinspiring he brought Ramage back to playing like the dithering error-prone liability he was for the first dozen games or so. the rest of the defence clearly had no confidence in him, and as a result - back to the bad old times.

DREADFUL

Bring in a schoolboy goalkeeper - ANYONE but Srnicek.

:lol:

Which idiot had the idea of bringing back Srnicek for God's sake ?

This was the fool who shouted at Taylor to "leave it" and nearly cost a goal, and was so UNinspiring he brought Ramage back to playing like the dithering error-prone liability he was for the first dozen games or so. the rest of the defence clearly had no confidence in him, and as a result - back to the bad old times.

DREADFUL

Bring in a schoolboy goalkeeper - ANYONE but Srnicek.

its a good idea,him on the bench is enough to make some fans happy

its just that we never thought he will play :D,FFS he is our 4TH choice Gk,and somehow he managed to get a game..

Good first half but God, absolutely dreadful in the second, barely managed to string two passes together. Bolton were poor today, definitely there for the beating, but we shot ourselves in the foot with the OG and after that, we were very poor indeed. Didn't really expect too much from the game, but fucking annoying to throw it away like that again and show no signs of getting back into it.

And I still fucking hate Bolton. Not a Premiership club as long as I have a hole in my arse, fuck off back to where you came from, you tinpot twats.

As usual Roeder didn't have a selection problem. It was the usual hands up those who can walk.

Thanks for the reporting of Allardyce's comments. Rather ungracious. Why do managers think they have special players who require protection? Mind games!

I think he was referring to the tackle by Huntington who basically took him out without getting near the ball and never really having a chance of getting the ball but making damned sure he got the odious piece of shit good style bluebigrazz.gif

Wish Huntington had snapped his fucking leg.

Allardyce is a fat whinging shitbag, coaches one of the dirtiest, most odious team of cheats in the Premiership, then moans like a little girl when anyone dares to go in a bit rough on them, a bit like he did when he didn't get the chance to get the fuck out of Bolton for the England job.

Good first half but God, absolutely dreadful in the second, barely managed to string two passes together. Bolton were poor today, definitely there for the beating, but we shot ourselves in the foot with the OG and after that, we were very poor indeed. Didn't really expect too much from the game, but f***ing annoying to throw it away like that again and show no signs of getting back into it.

And I still f***ing hate Bolton. Not a Premiership club as long as I have a hole in my arse, F*** off back to where you came from, you tinpot twats.

bluebiggrin.gif

Is this the hangover?

Good first half but God, absolutely dreadful in the second, barely managed to string two passes together. Bolton were poor today, definitely there for the beating, but we shot ourselves in the foot with the OG and after that, we were very poor indeed. Didn't really expect too much from the game, but f***ing annoying to throw it away like that again and show no signs of getting back into it.

And I still f***ing hate Bolton. Not a Premiership club as long as I have a hole in my arse, F*** off back to where you came from, you tinpot twats.

bluebiggrin.gif

Is this the hangover?

The annoyance of having to spend a day in that fucking hick-town at a circus masquerading as a football club and come away with jack-shit.

The annoyance of having to spend a day in that f***ing hick-town at a circus masquerading as a football club and come away with jack-shit.

I know how you feel, I went to the old ground a few times and it was a shithole, it was never top of the wish list for away games.

The annoyance of having to spend a day in that f***ing hick-town at a circus masquerading as a football club and come away with jack-shit.

I know how you feel, I went to the old ground a few times and it was a shithole, it was never top of the wish list for away games.

At least they won't have had "I Feel Good" playing when they scored and a stupid cunt with a big flag running up and down the touchline with it written on.

James Brown will be spinning in his grave. When they bury him like.

At least they won't have had "I Feel Good" playing when they scored and a stupid c*** with a big flag running up and down the touchline with it written on.

James Brown will be spinning in his grave. When they bury him like.

bluebiggrin.gif

Going by the Sky-lights -

The last thing you need behind an inexperienced back four is a nervous keeper. Pav, lovely guy, but you were shocking today.

Diouf is a shit. Trying to get Huntington sent off like that, rolling around in agony. I like the look of Huntington more in more, the way he looked those bully-boys in the eye afterwards.

We were beaten (as usual) by the most street-wise team in the league, no surprise. Just dust ourselves off and get stuck in again.

Guest Invicta_Toon

my post match thoughts:

1. what the fuck is arse-9 up to? wind up or not, talk about taking it too far

2. definitely need an over-16 age limit on N-O (or at least match threads)

3. Yorkie thinks every club should have 4 world class keepers  = bluelaugh.gif

4. to soccermaster: suck him off and get it over with  :roll:

5. Vipers 2 - 5 Mancsum: Geordies can verbally fuck their team over when they're shit / losing, no matter what the sport

6. to Wullie: £3.10 a pint in the middle of the day? For shame. Resign immediately. Nice chips though  :thup:

imo Ramage and Srnicek  are both about equally responsible for the first goal.

Ramage clearly didn't know what to do with that ball. it's the keeper's job to make that clear to his defender knows what to do as he has a better view of the field. Pav should have shouted his orders. Ramage shouldnt have tried to play cute and smack the shite out of the ball and not take any chances.

both at fault.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

my post match thoughts:

3. Yorkie thinks every club should have 4 world class keepers = bluelaugh.gif

4. to soccermaster: suck him off and get it over with :roll:

5. Vipers 2 - 5 Mancsum: Geordies can verbally fuck their team over when they're shit / losing, no matter what the sport

6. to Wullie: £3.10 a pint in the middle of the day? For shame. Resign immediately. Nice chips though :thup:

So Invicta GOON, have you actuaklly got any thoughts on the FOOTBALL that was played or are you just as usual making your smart alec comments and SARCASTIC humour that we know you so well for?

Guest Invicta_Toon

my post match thoughts:

3. Yorkie thinks every club should have 4 world class keepers = bluelaugh.gif

4. to soccermaster: suck him off and get it over with :roll:

6. to Wullie: £3.10 a pint in the middle of the day? For shame. Resign immediately. Nice chips though :thup:

So Invicta GOON, have you actuaklly got any thoughts on the FOOTBALL that was played or are you just as usual making your smart alec comments and SARCASTIC humour that we know you so well for?

:lol: :lol: poor effort, sloppy execution. 6/10