Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

28 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Just seen they’ve chosen today of all days to release the third kit for sale :lol: Daft as anything to encourage more traffic to the site.

Could’ve done it at 11am or something.

It’s a different site.

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Seems to be working ?E2D92DCC-44C1-4E6E-B7C7-12C6273DA165.thumb.jpeg.1aff1b8bb960e745c8c5b75ff0706377.jpeg

Nice. So assuming it is 1000 tickets should be pretty obviously immediately how much of a chance you have. Anything up past 1200 and it's not likely. Worse case scenario is any number close to 1000. Relying on people missing their slot, having a last minute change of heart, or just being there for the shit show. 

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Nice. So assuming it is 1000 tickets should be pretty obviously immediately how much of a chance you have. Anything up past 1200 and it's not likely. Worse case scenario is any number close to 1000. Relying on people missing their slot, having a last minute change of heart, or just being there for the shit show. 

There’s a fair chance of a few logging on who aren’t eligible so I wouldn’t be too disheartened if you see a high number initially.

Imagine being assigned place number 1 in the queue.

There’d be so much jizz flying onto my computer that the keyboard would be kaput and I’d not be able to complete the transaction. 

Might wrap the laptop in a protective layer of cling film now, just to be on the safe side 

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Imagine being assigned place number 1 in the queue.

There’d be so much jizz flying onto my computer that the keyboard would be kaput and I’d not be able to complete the transaction. 

Might wrap the laptop in a protective layer of cling film now, just to be on the safe side 

Anything under 500 and I will need the kleenex. 

Just now, SteV said:

If everyone’s logging in on multiple devices then I’d imagine the queue numbers are going to be vastly inflated from the actual number of people in the queue?

Aye, as someone already mentioned. Don't be too disheartned if you're give a high (over 1000) number. Should thin out a little before it gets to you. That being said, if I have a number up over 20,000 it's probably curtains. 

8 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Aye, as someone already mentioned. Don't be too disheartned if you're give a high (over 1000) number. Should thin out a little before it gets to you. That being said, if I have a number up over 20,000 it's probably curtains. 

More inclined to say the opposite. You’ll need to be way under 1000 as you can buy multiple tickets

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

In a twisted way I hope I miss out based on queue number because it'd be way more gutting if I miss out because I can't multitask while on a work call.

Aye, I feel the same. I hope my number is either super low, or some daft 25,000+ number so I know where I stand straight away.

36 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Am I right in thinking that if I'm linked to someone who is also eligible, I (or he) can get both of ours?

Yes and no. It depends how the link is classified in the system. For example, I am able to buy one for my son as I have bought tickets since the cutoff which I assigned to his supporter number. However, I'm also linked to a friend but I haven't bought tickets and assigned them to his number, therefore I can't buy him a ST. There's a star next to those who you can buy ST's for.