Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

22 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Ballots aren’t for season tickets, haven’t they already said it’s first come first served? 

Yup - free for all so can't be that.  Can't be brining new details out either with 2 days to go.

I guess demands that high now for home matches it's attatched to the new membership to make sure everyone has a fair chance.

Unless we're doing away with the away points system n'all.

They could be doing 1,000 to those with a purchase history then a ballot after that for another 5,000, or similar?

It’s probably more feasible that it’s for individual tickets next season, though, of which there’ll surely be a ridiculous number?

30-35,000 season ticket holders now, aye? Plus another 1,000 next week, minus ~3,000 for the away fans. That’s between 13,000 and 18,000 open seats per game.

6 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Changing what ? 

Its Tuesday right?

The headline on nufc.co.uk webpage says Wednesday but the in the article itself says Tuesday. I imagine it’s just an error 

Edited by gdm

51 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Ballots might be for away games? A certain % kept back for ballot each time. I think Boro do something like that.

I really hope that is the case. would love to have the chance to get a few more away games in, and actually build up my own points.

2 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I bought tickets for pretty much every home game from Brentford but can’t see an option to buy a season ticket so I must be out 😂

Might want to contact the box office and surely you should be eligible 🤷‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I bought tickets for pretty much every home game from Brentford but can’t see an option to buy a season ticket so I must be out 😂

Have you definitely signed in, and definitely selected Season Tickets from the menu bar?

It's not the clearest of systems, like. Hopefully they're looking to overhaul the ticket site ASAP. 

25 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Might want to contact the box office and surely you should be eligible 🤷‍♂️ 

This is what I can see when logged in. If I press the far right option season tickets info appears but no obvious option 

A79F937B-7D7F-47FC-95B7-596082071ED0.png

Edited by ExiledGeordie

12 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

This is what I can see when logged in. If I press the far right option season tickets info appears but no obvious option 

That means you're banned from the ground forever.

33 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Same for me and have membership and went to a few games last season.

1 hour ago, JonBez comesock said:

I think you are correct in regards to the ballots for away games

That won’t go down well at all. I feel a b it sorry for the club as no matter what they do, people are going to be pissed off.

Awarding loyalty is most certainly the right way to go about it. However, towards the end of last season and no doubt next season there were many who have season tickets with hundreds of loyalty points not going to the away games but still increasing their points tallies. Not sure how you stop that happening. 

22 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

That won’t go down well at all. I feel a b it sorry for the club as no matter what they do, people are going to be pissed off.

Awarding loyalty is most certainly the right way to go about it. However, towards the end of last season and no doubt next season there were many who have season tickets with hundreds of loyalty points not going to the away games but still increasing their points tallies. Not sure how you stop that happening. 

Without some way for fans to get onto the loyalty point ladder we'll have the same ~3-5k fans at every single away match.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Without some way for fans to get onto the loyalty point ladder we'll have the same ~3-5k fans at every single away match.

Very true. 

I knew there’d be increased demand after the takeover but never expected this.