Pre-season (2024/25): Japan friendlies confirmed

bowlingcrofty

Classic Fab. Aye, I agree Nick, I thought signing a centre half with a bit of pace would be high on the agenda but I guess the hope is the press further forward continues to negate the need by not letting balls in behind happen too often.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Classic Fab. Aye, I agree Nick, I thought signing a centre half with a bit of pace would be high on the agenda but I guess the hope is the press further forward continues to negate the need by not letting balls in behind happen too often.

Aye, we have the slowest back 4 I can remember absolutely mental the result they achieved considering this. 

Guest reefatoon

Miley showing Joelinton and Tonali how it’s done so far [emoji38] They have both been real quiet so far.

Edited by reefatoon

Just now, Disco said:

I agree as well but feel that the next main CB we buy will, hopefully anyway, be Schär's long term successor. So it'll be a right footed Botman with pace essentially that we look for but the fee that would take would be a FFP-affecting one you'd think.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I agree as well but feel that the next main CB we buy will, hopefully anyway, be Schär's long term successor. So it'll be a right footed Botman with pace essentially that we look for but the fee that would take would be a FFP-affecting one you'd think.

Aye totally agree. 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Miley easily the standout for us so far

He’ll need coaching like hell off the ball like. Lovely touch and head up when he’s got again though.