Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

Last years membership has expired, and this years has not went on sale, so I have been stung with a £1 booking fee.

It’s my sisters 40th party on the Saturday, so I’m only able to go on the Sunday.

34 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

28 minute wait time to get onto the website for a pre season game :lol: 

Whoa there, this is the SELA Cup mate, not just any old pre season game. Shame on you :huff:

Got them. Son is currently away on holiday, but quickly setup a new account in his name (to one of my email addresses), and then linked our accounts and managed to get tickets for both days.

Cracking!

Edited by TK-421

After a saga of creating and linking 3 accounts managed to get tickets sorted out.

Some interesting bits on the new accounts, there are options to forward the tickets and also to resale the tickets the options don't seem to actually function yet but hopefully indicate the way that tickets will be allowed to be passed on.

10 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Cant get excited about friendlies like, think I was scarred by my trip to Southend to see Isaac Hayden. 

I was at the Leyton Orient 6-1, that was some day :lol:. Course, it all turned out for the best, but my word that was a depressing journey home

2 minutes ago, NITON said:

After a saga of creating and linking 3 accounts managed to get tickets sorted out.

Some interesting bits on the new accounts, there are options to forward the tickets and also to resale the tickets the options don't seem to actually function yet but hopefully indicate the way that tickets will be allowed to be passed on.

So looks like the forwarding of tickets is going to be done via the ticket site and should(!) be a relatively straightforward process of assigning it to someone else as long as they have an account and it’s linked to yours?

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Why would they have it on NUFC TV if it doesn’t sell out. You are just encouraging people not to come.

Because it’s a meaningless game, people have no money and you want to help the fans? 

I’ve made an account for a younger brother who has never been to a game before but struggling to add this account to mine to purchase tickets together? It’s asking for his supporter id to add him to friends and family but I can’t seem to find it? Anyone help? 

4 minutes ago, Norseman said:

That was a painful registration process, but got 2 package tickets for me and my lad. Will be our first visit to St. James' Park!

Same. Managed to win tickets for a match last season (off Sky VIP) but beyond that, there'd be little chance for me and my son to get to a game next season (not season ticket holders) so happy to take what we can get, and hopefully see Tonali and any other new signings get a run out too.

Just now, ConsettMag9 said:

I’ve made an account for a younger brother who has never been to a game before but struggling to add this account to mine to purchase tickets together? It’s asking for his supporter id to add him to friends and family but I can’t seem to find it? Anyone help? 

If you log in with the account details you’ve just created for him, then go to the person icon in the top right and Personal Details you should be able to see it at the top of the page next to his name.