Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

We’re getting £2.5m for a nothing game. Couldn’t give a toss if it’s 100% possession to Spurs. 

Aye true nothing game 

10 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

You're not all actually watching this are you? Absolute deviants.

Yes we are! Which makes anyone not watching it the actual deviants...

These fkng commentators man. It’s rife even in Australia. One of them saying Arsenal want him then the other pipes up “Spurs are in the market for a striker as well” suggesting they’ll be in for him. Listen you clowns. They can’t afford him and he doesn’t want to leave, two pretty big clauses which are prohibitive to any transfer deal. Also fuck off with the glory glory Tottenham Hotspur shit pre match and the brass blowing idiot playing when spurs go marching in. 

Game may be a friendly and seen as irrelevant, but it's been great atmosphere and experience for us Aussies who don't get this week in week out.

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Such a training game feel. I’d be disappointed if I had coughed up a wedge to go. 

What did you think a friendly game, 3 days after the league finished and 24 hours after a 12 hour flight was going to be? ?

I didn't think a post season friendly would rile me up on a Wednesday morning but these commentators have got me raging

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

I didn't think a post season friendly would rile me up on a Wednesday morning but these commentators have got me raging

Does feel all the narrative is through a lens of mentioning ‘big clubs’. Irritating. 

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Such a training game feel. I’d be disappointed if I had coughed up a wedge to go. 

would have been expected.

just great to see them live if you are a toon fan on the other side of the world

13 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

What did you think a friendly game, 3 days after the league finished and 24 hours after a 12 hour flight was going to be? ?

Bet they wish it was a 12 hour flight, closer to 20.

It's clear that the Premier League is marketed towards pushing their beloved six and the rest being fodder.

It's why we're being crippled at every turn by the regulations that have been brought in.