General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I get what you’re saying but surely 7th means the project has significantly stalled / gone backwards? The owner said 12 months ago he expected us to be in the top 4.

I just reckon that's the minimum we should be finishing. I think we can get 4-5th. 

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I get what you’re saying but surely 7th means the project has significantly stalled / gone backwards? The owner said 12 months ago he expected us to be in the top 4.

And yet everything said this summer is stating they expect European qualification, but no specifics of which European competition 

Squad numbers announced:

1 Martin Dúbravka

2 Kieran Trippier

4 Sven Botman

5 Fabian Schär

6 Jamaal Lascelles

7 Joelinton

8 Sandro Tonali

9 Callum Wilson

10 Anthony Gordon

11 Harvey Barnes

12 Jamal Lewis

13 Matt Targett

14 Alexander Isak

17 Emil Krafth

18 William Osula

19 Odysseas

20 Lews Hall

21 Tino Livramento

22 Nick Pope

23 Jacob Murphy

24 Miguel Almirón

25 Lloyd Kelly

26 John Ruddy

28 Joe Willock

29 Mark Gillespie

30 Harrison Ashby

33 Dan Burn

36 Sean Longstaff

37 Alex Murphy

39 Bruno Guimarães

40 Joe White

67 Lewis Miley

Number 3 free :tobey:

The Times today running quite a long piece today on Howe having a weak squad than 12 months ago, being favourite for the sack, and has lost his allies in the club. The press have been full of fucking pessimism when looking ahead to our season. That our available team today was worse than 12 months ago is pretty bleak mind.

Just now, Turnbull2000 said:

The Times today running quite a long piece today on Howe having a weak squad than 12 months ago, being favourite for the sack, and has lost his allies in the club. The press have been full of fucking pessimism when looking ahead to our season. That our available team today was worse than 12 months ago is pretty bleak mind.

It’s just not true (weaker squad).  We have the injuries to Sven and Jamaal which are pissers. I’d argue we are stronger