General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

He’s not here but Caulkin has just ripped him too!

“Russell Grant is a cunt” ha ha

:lol:

Ah right, so they meant Caulkin's on the stage, and the topic of Bishop has sabotaged the night. What a weird way to phrase it ffs. :lol:

I remember some saying when Ashley was away that it didn't matter, things could still be done over the phone etc. I was never convinced by that, this seems to confirm so. He holds all the power, and everyone else can't do anything without him being at least in the same country.

I remember some saying when Ashley was away that it didn't matter, things could still be done over the phone etc. I was never convinced by that, this seems to confirm so. He holds all the power, and everyone else can't do anything without him being at least in the same country.

No top-level decisions are made at SJP - SD signs it all off apparently - joke!

"I have no say, that's Lee Charnley and the football board who makes those decisions, it's not what I do."

Paraphrased quote from his pre West Ham (h) 2015 interview. Lying, horrid piece of shit cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Looking forward to having a listen tomorrow.

Any idea where or when this'll be up? Never seen/heard it before

I'm in the same position, but I'm sure they'll tweet when it's available.

Downie and Graves are too busy playing victim but wont explain why Sky said we booed the team off midweek  :lol:

Erm, there was blatant boos.

Aye, there was.

I think what people were p*ssed off about is the fact that although there were boos, they were pretty muted really, and hardly worthy of mentioning. To be honest there's boo's 95% of the time we get beat, as with most teams (especially when you factor in the frustration of the other team getting a late goal). There was just no need for it to be part any match report/summary.

Edit - actually we didn't even get beat here, but you know what I mean - a result that didn't meet hopes/expectations.

I just don’t understand why anyone would boo off a team who quite clearly tried their best but weren’t good enough. It’s totally different from the Pardew/Carver/McClaren days where muppets like Sissoko would amble around the pitch without a care in the world.

We were by far the better team, played decent football and were fairly attacking. We dropped points due to a missed penalty, some missed attempts and a dodgy corner decision.

I’m sure it does wonders for the already fragile confidence of players like Joselu, who play in a position where confidence means a hell of a lot.

Aye, they were fairly muted boos but they were still there and shouldn’t have been. If they were there, they can and will be reported on.

I just don’t understand why anyone would boo off a team who quite clearly tried their best but weren’t good enough. It’s totally different from the Pardew/Carver/McClaren days where muppets like Sissoko would amble around the pitch without a care in the world.

We were by far the better team, played decent football and were fairly attacking. We dropped points due to a missed penalty, some missed attempts and a dodgy corner decision.

I’m sure it does wonders for the already fragile confidence of players like Joselu, who play in a position where confidence means a hell of a lot.

Aye, they were fairly muted boos but they were still there and shouldn’t have been. If they were there, they can and will be reported on.

Frustration. It always the same when the other team scores late. If we'd been the ones that had equalised in the last 5 mins there probably wouldn't have been any.