General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Could always follow caulkins lead, thousands buy 1 share in sports direct and fk up every agm asking questions about newcastle for eternity, build a larger share base and mess them up?  O0

£3.68 per share , not sure if possible like.

50,000 plus people writing to the minister of sport demanding to know whats happening regarding our merchandising as a matter of transparency so we can act as informed customers?

or we just need a radgie

Both me and my mate both shirts from them. His was marked as good quality, mine as excellent. Upon arrival they both looked brand new and never worn. We both only wore them once as when we washed them the sponsors peeled off (didn’t even go in the dryer). They arn’t originals and are just poor replica’s. I say poor replica’s, it’s only the sponsors peeling off that make them poor, otherwise they would be excellent replica’s.

Guest firetotheworks

“To be fair to Pardew he made a rare good half-time team talk. He reminded us of our responsibilities, he said our families and parents were there.” Pardew said that there was a responsibility to the club, the shirt and the fans to not let the defeat get any worse. “I thought it was good,” Harper said.

:lol: Get in.

“To be fair to Pardew he made a rare good half-time team talk. He reminded us of our responsibilities, he said our families and parents were there.” Pardew said that there was a responsibility to the club, the shirt and the fans to not let the defeat get any worse. “I thought it was good,” Harper said.

:lol: Get in.

Totally rinsed him there. :lol:

Enjoyed this  ;D

“So why I did it, I don’t know! I did the People’s Elbow and I elbowed Leon Best in the hamstring and he went into spasm and had to go off. If he hadn’t we might have won the game. The guy who shouted ‘Hurry up’ in the Gallowgate beforehand might have been right...”

Barton on Tiote

“I’d never met him before and I’m thinking ‘Who is this lunatic we’ve brought in? He’s going in full bore in training, smashing everyone’. But when you got to know Cheick that was just how he was and off-the-pitch he was a lovable guy. A great teammate.

:lol: :smitten: Tiote, man